• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kryptonie Customs

hokie_yj

Has anyone here had any dealings with them, or ordered anything from their website lately? I know they're members here, but it looks like they haven't logged on in about two years. They have some shock tabs on their website that I could use. I haven't been able to find them anywhere else. It's only going to be about a $20 order, but I just wanted to make sure they're still in business before I place an order.

I sent them a PM on here a year, maybe two years ago and never got a response. Placed a order on their website and had a pretty quick response. My google skills failed me at the time and they were the only ones I could find selling press in AN fittings for a Ls truck water pump. It was direct shipped from CBM with a price tag of $20 less than what Kryptonite charged. Other than getting raped on the price it wasn't a bad transaction.

Re:

paradisepwoffrd said:
Check into mudpro. I think they get some of their parts from him.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you! I found the exact same tab on mudpro's site for a few cents cheaper. :dblthumb:

Next time, call and ask for Tricky (yes that is his real name). Will ship you the parts pretty quickly.

Tricky works the phone and Ryan Webb is owner they will go out of there way to help you out , lift kit, custom fab work of any kind, McScotterson.

Mudpro is the man! Everytime I've needed anything like that he has it done and at my door in just a couple of days. Confirmation email and all. Great guy to deal with.

mudpro is good folks... He's done some custom tabs/ modified tabs off his site for me just as quick as off the shelf before.