• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kurig Coffee

Bones said:
I hate typical folgers, love dunkin

Dunkin makes k-cups for the Keurig machines but they only sell them in their stores. The wife and I have it shipped to us because it's by far the best tasting coffee out of the bunch.

I don't know what model we have but it's got a digital screen with 3 cup size selections. Had it a year with no trouble.

$100 shipped special on Ebay. We use the hell out of this thing.

10-Cuisinart-Keurig-Brewer-alt1.jpg

InDaShop said:
Before my huge recommendation below. We have gone through two of the big bitches in my house. They last approx. 18 months with running filtered water through them, co-workers have said the same thing. The 1st one lasted 6 months on our tap water, ours is way to harsh and the mineral build up killed it. The 2nd about 18 months with filtered out of the refrigerator filter, and the 3rd is about 6 months old now. But we use it for everything, hot water, hot cocoa, coffee, hot water to warm baby bottles, hot water to throw in the pot to speed up the boiling water for kids who are screaming for Mac n' cheese...... We use it more that our microwave.

Recommend:
Donut Shop bro!
donut%20shop%5B3%5D.jpg

We have this at the office. Its damn good, and keeps me regular as hell. :****:

Well a Keurig Special Edition landed in my lap. Good god it makes a fast cup of joe! :eek: My old Bunn was damn fast too and this kills it.

First use today I ran it through twice. Once on the 9.25oz and once on the 7.25oz setting to fill my 16oz mug. Zero complaints and it tastes great. I will try a lot of flavors before I settle on that aspect. Saw at Wal Mart they sell folgers in these....who the fawk likes that nasty **** ??? :****: