• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kush has been hacked?

Re:

zukimaster said:
You need to take a day off from that Sammy, and put some bolts and **** in your Jeep!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
My bolts are just fine pal. A dam lil wiggly 1/2 grade 8 bolt still hold 2 dam tons.. Don't try to change the subject chad .. Was u wasn't it? All because u got pissed again at AOP..

Maybe he was :drinkers: and don't remember. They say alcohol will bring out the truth. :flipoff1:

I think someone did it to be funny, and didn't think it could hurt his business. Hopefully they haven't log on in a day or two. :dunno: wasn't me. I wouldn't mess with anybody that I haven't met face to face.

Re:

I have nothing to add, but I would like to take this opportunity to say Kevin McMinn is about as cool as taking a shower with yer dad... :flipoff1:

kushKrawlin said:
Pfffff. Kevin eat a booger. I had to make a dam acct to see the ****... I was mad enough to punch babies and **** .. Stop huffin pollution and get on craigslist and find a jeep ding dong toucher.

Just make one, have your name as Kush Krawlin and friend all of us Hardline facetoob peeps. Don't put Casey anywhere in it. Then you can set the **** to private and lesbian home owners association nazis will never see it. Hardline 3 for the win! molaugh

What a clusterfuck, you crazy paranoid fawker, why would a lesbian care about having a queer weedwacking her yard? I do agree with whoever said that this was just done as a joke that went bad. Whats ironic to me is that you have posted pics of yourself smoking weed and written all kinds of crazy gayass **** on HL that is publicly visable to anyone with google and even has your name and hometown linked to every post : skully

Man Neal .. Go to work. I did over a year of research on CRAWLING tech before stumbling across HL. Everyone in the world is on Facebook. I ain't worried bout this site.. And the whole page ain't fag ****, or me talkin bout sucking my own "cawk". (I'd never leave the house I that was possible). :woot:
U gotta lot of nerve. That sounded like a 150 dollar comment to me!!! Neal Penas! Hahahahahahahah. Ass blood. Prob you that did it..
Oh and here .. Look at this.. Just a work of art ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 110
Neal3000 said:
You think googling your name and town wouldn't turn this **** up?
Umm no. Didn't for me. Try it. Of course I'm not a weirdo that's going to look through every page But the first page doesn't.. It's mostly bout my mom, and ex wife was on there.. And random bullshit. Now go to work or come help
With these Fukin yota axles. There's a Japanese guy somewhere laughing right now at us "stupid round eyes" for these dam axles.

Neal3000 said:
Sorry bro, i'm at the beach. I'll try to get those jap bolts to you next week sometime
Fawkin baller!!! Holler when u get back.

bad80cj said:
Casey I texted you this morning where ya at son?
Man Steve I wish I coulda made it. Was balls deep in samurai today.. One thing led to another and well...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    733.1 KB · Views: 125
I think you can contact the admin guys from facebook and they can tell you how your account was hacked. They probably won't tell you who actually did it though.