• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LCQ's

yeah i was thinking the same thing. course is only 3 miles id limp that bitch if i had a flat.

LCQ, no time to change a tire.~18-20min. is the avg. time.

yeah i was thinking the same thing. course is only 3 miles id limp that bitch if i had a flat.

True but if your going to try to get into a race that where part of the LCQ course is part of race wouldn't you want to run your car in the exact same manner?

Thats how I would do it.

True but if your going to try to get into a race that where part of the LCQ course is part of race wouldn't you want to run your car in the exact same manner?

Thats how I would do it.

Less weight = Go faster?

But, I could see some issues with shock tuning possibly.

Of course LCQ is so short, that shock tuning maybe doesnt matter as much as the main race?

IDK, I'm just playing couch-race car driver.:haha:

Lcq

I totally know what your saying Crash but you are just not going to get into the race when running LCQ if you have to change a tire. I see your point about the feel off the car as well. Everyone who gets in is more than likely going to have sub 20 min times. Jason did not run the spare either. He wnated to be as fast and light as possible. Worked out for him.

One thing that not everyone knows. Keith is running the shocks straight outa the box. Have not gotten with the billstein guys yet because of the T case situation. When the t-case blew up Keith had just given the guy from Billstein a ride, dropped him off and was about to rip past in the whooop section for shock tuning. He lined up and boom. T case blew. He ran LCQ with totally untuned shocks. That was the plan for today so he felt that the tire in the back would not be a big deal either way.

I totally know what your saying Crash but you are just not going to get into the race when running LCQ if you have to change a tire. I see your point about the feel off the car as well. Everyone who gets in is more than likely going to have sub 20 min times. Jason did not run the spare either. He wnated to be as fast and light as possible. Worked out for him.

One thing that not everyone knows. Keith is running the shocks straight outa the box. Have not gotten with the billstein guys yet because of the T case situation. When the t-case blew up Keith had just given the guy from Billstein a ride, dropped him off and was about to rip past in the whooop section for shock tuning. He lined up and boom. T case blew. He ran LCQ with totally untuned shocks. That was the plan for today so he felt that the tire in the back would not be a big deal either way.

I can see both points and agree :cool:

Oh Damn! I didn't realize the shock situation. Getting those tuned is gonna be huge:awesomework:

Another wincher...hmmmm...

Are there any decent times run so far today?

:haha: little kids "booing" in the background audio

If he makes it and his car get's dialed in!! I'm pretty sure they haven't done any testing or tuning yet!:haha:

He was picking up axles and parts along the way.. I don't think he'll be ready.. Christ he's had a year to get ready, talk about last minute.

He was picking up axles and parts along the way.. I don't think he'll be ready.. Christ he's had a year to get ready, talk about last minute.

That's cause he'd rather be partying and dancing. I'm sorry, but Larry's a joke of a racer.:rolleyes: