candocantrell

chevy leaf springs
two are 50"
two are 54"
those measurements are eye to eye in a straight line, not along top leaf
one pair of 5 inch shackles
one pair of teraflex revolver shackles

175 for all of it.
(931)273-1636 call or text for more info.
located in Middle, TN

Hey, helpful tip to more accurately sell these springs so people know what they are buying. These appear to be stock Chevy leaf springs (minus overloads on the one pair). You gave the free length eye to eye straight across but how leaf springs are actually commonly referenced is arc length where you give the eye to eye length along the arc of the main leaf. I am thinking that what you actually have is a set of 52" and 56" springs which is a very popular setup on fullsize Chevys. The 52s are originally rear springs from 1/2 ton trucks but moving them up front provides gobs of flex and around 4-6" of lift over stock length front springs. The 56s came off of the rear of 3/4 and 1 ton trucks and can be made to do pretty well with a bit of pack tuning. They don't really provide any lift by themselves when replacing 52s in the back but a simple shackle flip and longer shackles will match the amount of lift that the 52s give up front.

Also, last thing, I know you put your phone number up but location helps sell stuff too.

Erick561 said:
whats the measurement on location of the center pins

Should be 26" centered on the 52s and then 26/30 on the 56s. In normal orientation the 56s have 26" to the pin from the spring hanger like the 52s but the back half of the spring in 4" longer. I used this to my advantage and run mine backwards in the rear for a 4" stretch