• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's do a little math

Jimbo

I want to see how smart you all are so here we go.
Figure out approx how many illegal alliens we have in the US. Next come up with an average income. Next figure out approx how much taxes they would pay if they filed their taxes.Then decide what percentage of said income is spent here and how much is sent to a foreign country. Also what amount of sales tax is not being collected on the money being sent to the foreign countries.
How much in government tax breaks for foreigners to start a business, including the years they don't pay taxes.( Then they sell it to their brother and it repeats itself)
Now how much Social Security is NOT being collected. How much is lost on healthcare. How much to deport the ones they actually catch, which is rare.
When you find the answers to all of this post it and we'll see how it could STIMULATE OUR ECONOMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel free to add to my list i may have left out something, hell i already did, they don't register their vehicles when they buy one.
:fish:

Easy now, they are only here to help and do the jobs that Americans "won't" do. thumb.gif One good thing about the bad economy is they are going back where they came form.

It has always been my opinion that i don't care who wants to come and live in our country as long as they pay taxes and speak damn english. Is that to much to ask?

Just got this in an email...

A QUOTE FOR OUR TIME....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

The late Dr. Adrian Rogers (1931 - 2005)