• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lets see your tow rigs

This thread makes me want to warm up my truck and do huge black and white burnout.

Basically what im saying is that there is no common sense here so i might as well do something kewl.

btw tranny overheating lights suck.

Bunk said:
btw tranny overheating lights suck.

My tranny barely gets up to optimal operating temp after towing up hill and then running into traffic... What's this overheating light I've heard about? :haha:

:D

Nuzzy said:
My tranny barely gets up to optimal operating temp after towing up hill and then running into traffic... What's this overheating light I've heard about? :haha:

Yeah :wtf: My only warning light is in my head and it says "you proly shouldnt hold the ol' girl w 260K miles on the ticker at 3300rpm in 4th gear the whole way over the pass just so you can go 65."

autos :haha:

Nuzzy said:

Ask roccrawler about tranny warning lights. hahaha

wheelinjp said:
Ask roccrawler about tranny warning lights. hahaha

The only warning light I got was from getting pulled over on the way back from reiter yesterday towing in the carpool lane doing 77 :mad: :mad:

I should get a diesel then at least maybe I could have laid a smoke screen to hide in

roccrawler said:
The only warning light I got was from getting pulled over on the way back from reiter yesterday towing in the carpool lane doing 77 :mad: :mad:

I should get a diesel then at least maybe I could have laid a smoke screen to hide in
Oh yes I knew it you are jealous of the coal rollers, damn gasser guys are all the same. You and pokey will graduate to the diesel world soon enough, you are just still paying your dues. :stirpot: :cheer: :corn: :corn: :corn: :hi:

wheelinjp said:
Oh yes I knew it you are jealous of the coal rollers, damn gasser guys are all the same. You and pokey will graduate to the diesel world soon enough, you are just still paying your dues. :stirpot: :cheer: :corn: :corn: :corn: :hi:
Ha,Ha too funnay. We all know he is putting off the obvious. Now Pokey on the other hand, will never get out of the 70s.:haha: :haha: :haha:

Lucky Jeff said:
I don't worry about Troy too much.. Cause he was looking for a diesel not too long ago :clappy:

So the new 6.7's are on the lot already huh..

PORTER said:
Ha,Ha too funnay. We all know he is putting off the obvious. Now Pokey on the other hand, will never get out of the 70s.:haha: :haha: :haha:

hey now you play nice or I will put a blower on and kick your azz:haha:

roccrawler said:
Now your talkin.....

I want a real motor not one of those little puney 5.9 diesels
That puny 5.9 has held almost 150 psi from two tiny wittle turbos.. Can I try that on your motor? :flipoff:

pokey said:
What you young-uns dont see is that your all just part of a huge marketing scam. Suddenly its cool to spend $35-$50,000 on some desil truck and then another lump of change on a camper if you can afford yet another payment. when for the same or less money you could have bought yourself a nice MH and written it off on your taxes as a second home:clappy: . Its kind of like selling the newest fashion to high school girls they too will buy whatever their told is cool while the marketing guys laugh their asses off at you:haha: :haha: :haha: anyone notice that the price of desil went thru the roof after the trucks became popular and all the cool kids had to have one:rolleyes: thats the fun thing about fools theres one born every moment:corn: :corn:

But it's smarter to pay $70-100,000 for a motorhome that not only depreciates faster than any other vehicle known to man, but is practically built out of toothpicks, has extremely limited utility and versatility, can't be used as a DD, and has a drivetrain that will be ragged out in less than 100,000 miles? :wtf:

Boomer said:
But it's smarter to pay $70-100,000 for a motorhome that not only depreciates faster than any other vehicle known to man, but is practically built out of toothpicks, has extremely limited utility and versatility, can't be used as a DD, and has a drivetrain that will be ragged out in less than 100,000 miles? :wtf:

Yes:clappy:

Boomer said:
What you old fogeys don't see is that you are all being preyed on as part of a huge marketing scam.

Oh we see it:redneck: The plan is buy a $250,000 MH with say $10,000 down. live in it and travel about til you die and let them have it back. Not bad rent at around $600 a month:clappy: