• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

liberty nov. 7th.

greenie

anyone down to wheel some trails around the liberty area this weekend? i might know a couple trails:redneck:

If this thread gets more than my post I'll be surprised :flipoff:

Have fun.....

maybe i should just stay home and web-wheel instead:fawkdancesmiley:
wait for someone to come fix my ball joint:haha:
maybe go to scotts and stand around watch him work.
drink beer and wait for the weekend snow pics to roll in, wishing i was there:booo:
:kissmyass:

have fun.....

maybe i should just stay home and web-wheel instead:fawkdancesmiley:
wait for someone to come fix my ball joint:haha:
maybe go to scotts and stand around watch him work.
drink beer and wait for the weekend snow pics to roll in, wishing i was there:booo:
:kissmyass:

have fun.....

Alright free-time-Freddy, some of us have work to do.:flipoff:

well if i wasn't plateing ripped unirail link mounts... or welding cracks in those unirail frames my rig might be done and I could go..:fawkdancesmiley:

instead ill be fabbing all weekend sunburning my legz..

Alright free-time-Freddy, some of us have work to do.:flipoff:

you have more freetime than anyone i know jr.:flipoff:

scott, if you need any help give me a buzz.
got my junk painted, goin for those bolts now. workin tomorrow, maybe i stop by friday or sat if your around.

Where exactly is liberty ridge? Im coming back from school for the weekend and id like to day trip somewhere on saturday.

not sure about liberty ridge, but take exit 106 in ellensburg and we can meet up, head up through reecer cr. and come out on liberty side (hwy. 97).
could be a short/sweet afternoon wheelin, easy trails, probably purdy slippery.

isnt hunting season is still open over there? I doubt the hunters would like to see a bunch of wheelers running around. I understand the woods are for everybody, but a lil curtesy goes a long way...

put an orange vest on if it makes you feel better dude.
you have just as much right to be there as they do.

isnt hunting season is still open over there? I doubt the hunters would like to see a bunch of wheelers running around. I understand the woods are for everybody, but a lil curtesy goes a long way...

I hunt as well but I have always found that having some vehicles moving around during the day helps keep the animals moving as well.

fun little afternoon. ran 329 to 318 to 319 mid section and lower.
11-7-09wheelin001.jpg

11-7-09wheelin003.jpg

ran 30 psi till here. 318 had a couple more challenging spots where i didnt feel like getting out.:eeek:
11-7-09wheelin011.jpg

11-7-09wheelin013.jpg

11-7-09wheelin015.jpg

11-7-09wheelin017.jpg

only ran into 2 hunters in reecer area, and my bud says huntin season is over:eeek:

Hi All:

Cool! Looks like it was a fun run! :beer:

Regards,

Alan