• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Lifetime LED light bars

Re: New lighting vendor

Here is a pic on a TJ, 41.5" bar. The customer supplied the photo, I dont have any details on the mounting situation, sorry.

Joes.jpg

50" has been added to the website, http://lifetimeledlights.com/50-100-LED-bar-_p_17.html

It will be available in 2-3 weeks depending on shipping times with Christmas and New years getting in the way, expect 3-4 weeks for delivery to your house. The first run is limited supply. Orders will be shipped in order received.

The photos on the website are not of the actual light, they are new and we have not had a chance to get pics yet, we just used the 41.5" for a "stock" image.

Are you selling lights too? If so its a little inapropriate to ask about ours in an open forum.

If you would like to be a dealer please contact me via PM

What brand are the lights? How much for a dual row 30"?

These are Lifetime brand lights using Epistar LEDs.

PM on the way with price.

LifetimeLED said:
Are you selling lights too? If so its a little inapropriate to ask about ours in an open forum.

he sure does! and dang good customer service!..............................................

]
jonpiper said:
What brand are these ? Is your "lifetime" warranty from the mfg or is it your warranty?

LifetimeLED said:

Nope, not inappropriate to ask you who is the warranty backed by. I agree, is this your warranty, or is the buyer backed by the manufacturer. And who the manufacturer is is fine too. Think about it, if you were selling a 9,000 pound winch, we would all want to know is you were selling a Mile Marker of a Warn.

Good points. Thank you

There are some differences. Ours have the wire coming out of the endcap, easier to wire. Ours also use a 1-piece cap. We use Epistar leds in the 3-watt bars and Cree in the 10 watt lights. They are made so you dont have to worry about them, if a led burns out, send it back and its replaced or fixed for free, forever. It is our warranty, most of the lights will be used on recreational vehicles, so they only get used a few times a year. What good does a 1-year warranty do if you spend 8 months building a rig and then a year after its done your light burns out?

Latest posts