• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lifters (not engine ticking sounds)

money_pit_yj

A few months ago everyone was posting their scale squeezing numbers so I thought it would be cool to post your lifting numbers. I work out regularly and really don't focus on anything but trying to lift a lot of heavy weight. My cardio is the walk from the truck to the door and I eat a ton of food so I aint posting pictures of my pot bellied butt. Im sure there are a lot of guys out here who work out so how much are you guys lifting? How far can you run? What is your favorite crossfit workout? What are your goals? If this is gay, please kindly and gently let me know and I will change it to a 35% Sheep Thread.

Bench Press 315 x 2 Shooting for 315 x 10 and 405 max
Shoulder press 225 max (Smith Machine) next week will try free weights in the squat cage
Squat 355 maybe (haven't maxed)
Deadlift hit 405 a few months ago training and hurt my shoulder bad so progress stopped on everything
Scale Squeeze 120 lbs :****: I know :wtflol: :gay:

And my big fat lard butt can run a 10 minute mile (I black out and go into cardiac arrest for a few minutes afterward but totally worth it)

Re:

I like to pick things up and put them down. Just havent maxed out in a long time. Not that strong anyways

Re: Lifters

JohnG said:
I can lift two Big Macs at the SAME time. :rolf:

That's why Im still fat. All the folks in the gym talk about eating clean and loving their healthy lifestyle, so I end our conversation with an invitation to Sonic for a super sonic cheeseburger and and a blast :rolf:

Lifters

I weigh 142 lbs.

Bench-310 x 1

I don't use the smith machine much anymore because it has counterweights that help as you lift so the weight is inaccurate. Plus it doesn't do a good job of working fast twitch muscle fibers.

135 per arm shoulder press on hammer strength x 6
( 3 plates )

Arm wrestle- 87.5lbs on the stack x 5

Best scale squeeze- 216

I log an average of 8k steps a day on my pedometer so I don't squat heavy or do major leg workouts. I can't afford to be in pain or injury.

I do a ton of other unorthodox routines as well. I love straight line hanging crawls on the smith machine bar. Arms at 90deg, knees to your chest. One hand in front of the other from end to end as long as you can. 2 sets. On the last set, take away a finger or 2 like pinky and ring finger. It's probably how my scale squeeze is oddly high.

405lbs x 8 on the shoulder shrug machine with wrist wraps. ( 9 plates ) one of my favorites for sure

I don't deadlift either, mainly because I can't afford to be injured. Long term you can really hurt yourself. Major respect to those who are hulks though. I can't say I really have goals.( scratch that edit) I'm just a little guy. After I walked out the gym this morning, mainly the goal is to hurt you big mfckrs in power to weight ratio. I'll take the pepsi challenge any day of the week. Lol

Thats all I got so far. :)

Fist bump to you for hard work brother.

How much do you weigh ??

Re: Lifters

LightBnDr said:
I weigh 142 lbs.

Bench-310 x 1

I don't use the smith machine much anymore because it has counterweights that help as you lift so the weight is inaccurate. Plus it doesn't do a good job of working fast twitch muscle fibers.

135 per arm shoulder press on hammer strength x 6
( 3 plates )

Arm wrestle- 87.5lbs on the stack x 5

Best scale squeeze- 216

I log an average of 8k steps a day on my pedometer so I don't squat heavy or do major leg workouts. I can't afford to be in pain or injury.

I do a ton of other unorthodox routines as well. I love straight line hanging crawls on the smith machine bar. Arms at 90deg, knees to your chest. One hand in front of the other from end to end as long as you can. 2 sets. On the last set, take away a finger or 2 like pinky and ring finger. It's probably how my scale squeeze is oddly high.

405lbs x 8 on the shoulder shrug machine with wrist wraps. ( 9 plates ) one of my favorites for sure

I don't deadlift either, mainly because I can't afford to be injured. Long term you can really hurt yourself. Major respect to those who are hulks though. I can't say I really have goals.( scratch that edit) I'm just a little guy. After I walked out the gym this morning, mainly the goal is to hurt you big mfckrs in power to weight ratio. I'll take the pepsi challenge any day of the week. Lol

Thats all I got so far. :)

Fist bump to you for hard work brother.

How much do you weigh ??

6'1" 242- But that is not a real proportional weight distribution, I should be 265 but I seriously have the most chicken legs God ever put on a creature! All my fat is in my gut so i look like a potato riding toothpics!

It's truly physically impossible for me to bench anymore than that without juicin. At my body weight and frame it just cant be done. If I were naturally 155 or so yes.

They are saying in crossfit now that the ideal power to weight ratio is 6'1" 185. They are just freakin machines. Literally. There's a guy named Chris Speiller who was a 6 time crossfit games competitor. He weighed 145. He retired because he said that he just couldn't stay competitive anymore.

There is a science to it for sure but it's such a small percentage of the population that ever achieves it, nobody ever really pays attention.

Thanks for the fist bump. My arms are so freakin short, spose that helps too. Lol

I'm tellin ya, one of these days I'm gonna make it east for a big run, we need to get an arm wrestling battle on at camp. Late night, too much to drink. Lol

I used to lift everyday, then 2 years ago I fractured my spine doing deadlifts. it still hasn't heeled. I actually just found out it was fractured when I passed a kidney stone a few months ago. I always just thought I pulled something. As a result, now I'm fat bc it hurts too much to run or lift.
:-*
Deadlifts are the devil. :****:

LightBnDr said:
It's truly physically impossible for me to bench anymore than that without juicin. At my body weight and frame it just cant be done. If I were naturally 155 or so yes.

They are saying in crossfit now that the ideal power to weight ratio is 6'1" 185. They are just freakin machines. Literally. There's a guy named Chris Speiller who was a 6 time crossfit games competitor. He weighed 145. He retired because he said that he just couldn't stay competitive anymore.

There is a science to it for sure but it's such a small percentage of the population that ever achieves it, nobody ever really pays attention.

Thanks for the fist bump. My arms are so freakin short, spose that helps too. Lol

I'm tellin ya, one of these days I'm gonna make it east for a big run, we need to get an arm wrestling battle on at camp. Late night, too much to drink. Lol

Crossfit ain't no joke! I did it for a year until my buddy got divorced and lost his gym. Guys like rich droning are just animals. YouTube him. He is from Clarksville Tn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best squat was 600 the night before hernia surgery

Best deadlift was 500 soon as I halfway healed from hernia surgery

My bench press sucks. Best I been able to get was 365 for 2 reps

Behind the neck military press on Smith Machine I would go up to 275 for good sets of 6-10 and could do the 125 Dumbbells seated for usually around 10 reps

These were my numbers from a couple years ago when I trained HARD. Pukin and bustin blood vessels in my eyes were a common thing for me. Due to injuries pilin up from both the gym and hard livin I don't train as hard anymore but lately I'm getting the itch to see if I can do it again. I'm 27 and 5'-6". Most of those numbers were put up while I weighed about 220-235 except for squats. I was 190 at my best squat

Edit. I felt real arrogant typing my life story. Lol

Good luck with your dead lift goal.

Have you been on glucosamine and vitamin E fish oil Moneypit ?

money_pit_yj said:
Crossfit ain't no joke! I did it for a year until my buddy got divorced and lost his gym. Guys like rich droning are just animals. YouTube him. He is from Clarksville Tn.

Rich lives down the road from me. Between his gym and the other few in town pretty much everyone around here that works out does Crossfit.

I tried back when I was in college, but I never could get into it.

Pretty impressive what cross training athletes can accomplish .