• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little Gibby's 45 MB

I have a hood and a grill to get to you as well, but well see if they're needed.

What's throwing you for a loop on the motor... are you referring just to the clutch stuff?

Yuppers.. I can't even look at a clutch master till I know what slave to run.. Plus we can't figure out a rad.

Plus did pokey ever figure out if he had a t-case?

I wonder what the formula would be for that?
It's a 283ci motor - man it's been a LONG time since auto shop to remember what the CFM would be for the motor at 5500rpm.

I must have missed it, but did you at some point decide against the 231 and go with a 283?

Yuppers.. I can't even look at a clutch master till I know what slave to run.. Plus we can't figure out a rad.

Plus did pokey ever figure out if he had a t-case?

He did, and I hope he still has it. It's been a while and we kind of lost track of it.

We can get a radiator but we'll need to motor in and see where we're at with room. ie. belt driven vs electric fan etc.

He did, and I hope he still has it. It's been a while and we kind of lost track of it.

We can get a radiator but we'll need to motor in and see where we're at with room. ie. belt driven vs electric fan etc.

Hence--needing the motor in :redneck: "snickers"

:haha: :haha: :haha:

But in any case I am going to just bounce around and poke at it....

We still need to find sliders for the seat :eeek:

for now its still sitting in the same spot just never heard anymore about it. there is someone else thats interested in it though:eeek:

Gawd damned it....you should post more pictures I hate reading these build threads.....

I have a rad for ya...:haha: ...

I see a bender in front of the jeep looks like somethings in the works:eeek:

Yup--time for a lil tube work on the front :redneck:

gmb78.jpg

This poor thing is just so bent/twisted.

Its got a right hand twist---literally...

Front hoop is cut down and tacked and got more bends figured out

Its got a right hand twist---literally...

Front hoop is cut down and tacked and got more bends figured out

From the way Jackson drives, it'll have a few more... bends, that is...

Did you ever get an answer on the clutch issues?

From the way Jackson drives, it'll have a few more... bends, that is...

Did you ever get an answer on the clutch issues?

Well I have an idea thats going to make it pretty bullet proof--but can't tell ya till its done :redneck:

I have not heard anything yet and will have to work on that this week...

Any answers on the bearing?

Dang shop cam is frozen again. I can't tell if you got that section of tube done or not :booo:

Actually I forgot this wa my saturday to work---so its been shoving 15 hours of work into 8 hour days plus internet issues at work so I will work on that early next week. Rest of the time have been scratching my head and bending more tube---but you won't see anything till the front hoop to body/frame is done(plus there is some body mount reworking, plating)--tricky bends but--I think you will really like how it will turn out plus its going to give me a place to run the A-pillar mounts to when the rest of the cage is ready to be done...

well hurry up damnit:cheer: I want to see your ideas before Andy gets ahold of mine next week for the cage and tube work:cheer: