• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Longfield CV Rubicon axles

All those years of knowledge and you aren't privy to one of life's great mysteries :haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

well you elitests kind of keep to yourselves:haha: Like some kind of a special club or something:haha:

well you elitests kind of keep to yourselves:haha: Like some kind of a special club or something:haha:

We will keep to our special club, 33" and bigger. Sorry you don't measure up........it's not 1978 anymore. :haha:

We will keep to our special club, 33" and bigger. Sorry you don't measure up........it's not 1978 anymore. :haha:

Well see there I fit the qualifications for your "special" club since I have 35s on the jeep :cheer: Now that you have posted the rules in a public forum if you dont let me in I will sue. :whip:

Well see there I fit the qualifications for your "special" club since I have 35s on the jeep :cheer: Now that you have posted the rules in a public forum if you dont let me in I will sue. :whip:

You can play with us then......I will hook up the strap when we get started so you don't get left behind too far. :D

youll probally just cut off his valve stems instead.:rolleyes: