• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

lookie what I got

wagonslayer

A parts washer for my early B-day present .Anybody know where to get the "juice" to go in it? or a favorite kind.

Last edited:
Looks exactly like what I've got---tried the 'aqueious' (sp?) stuff that was recommmended<---sucked ass...:rolleyes: Even though the manufacturer shunned it, I picked up some regular solvent for it...works like a solvent tank should now!!! :awesomework:

Napa has solven in 5 gallon buckets for about $40 each. Dont worry about all the warnings on it, lol. I run that stuff in mine with water. From what Ive heard, once it sits, you can drain the water and the dirt/grim out the bottom and save most of the solvent usually. I havent tried it, I was just too cheap to spend more money on solvent, and the mix I have works good. Also, if you start having problems with it pumping or flow, make sure to check the filter on the pump box. Mine has gotten clogged up pretty bad before after some use.

~T.J.

Last edited:
I've got the same one, I bought a few 2 1/2 gallong jugs of purple power (generic superclean) at schmuks for like $11 a jug. Works fawking sweet. :D

Gas works really good in them!!:cheer:

I just fill mine with all the nasty kerosene smallin gas out of beaters.:redneck:

By the time you wash out about 20 toyota knuckles it is less vollitile than oil anyways.:awesomework:

and REAL CHEAP!!:cheer:

solvent or just plain ol kerosene in mine. gave up on all the supposed green cleaners as they dont clean worth a ****.:awesomework:

the pump will fail shortly...