• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

lookin for a new tow rig

bite me

I've started lookin for a new tow rig, I'm looking for an 98 to 02 dodge dually with a cummins and manual tranny . anyone know where to fine one? or know of any sites that might be a good way to find one? thanks

landbruiser1 said:
Jeremy(Fullywrecked) knows all about those type of truck and I swear everytime I talk to him he has a new one, check with him..

already talked to him:redneck: he's helped with any questions i have asked him.

Do ya really need a dually? If not hit up psychotoy, he has a nice 12v 5 speed for cheap.

Quad cab or reg cab? 4x4?

I know you posted over on the Bombers site once a while back.. Can throw out a post over there too letting everyone know you're looking..

Got a price range?

i stopped at market place today and they have 1 dually and its an 04 quad cab 6 gear but has no bed? all the rest are single wheel trucks...some 12v and most 24v

yea I'd like to have a dually, as I haul a 9 1/2 foot camper and car trailer with toy. 2wd or 4x4. five or 6speed and a quad cab.I called out to Enumclaw and sales person i talked too said they had one. so i drove out there and then she said she was mistaken.:mad: I don't care for the look of the 03 and newer. They offered me an 06 for 35,000. I'm looking to trade in our durango and spend about 14,000.

I've been shoppin at
craigslist
autotrader
cars.com
vehix.com
ebay

if theres any others, lets me know please

Last edited:
I hopefully found one but the dealer is replace the injector pump.:clappy: :clappy: :clappy: I'm going to go look at it this weekend, if its done...

thanks Jeramy