• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking for a gas saver

Bmw 3 series reliable and parts are cheap and easy to work on. They are all over Columbus for cheap. I try to pick a new one up every few months. I haven't lost money on 1 yet.

mckeddie said:
Bmw 3 series reliable and parts are cheap and easy to work on. They are all over Columbus for cheap. I try to pick a new one up every few months. I haven't lost money on 1 yet.

Parts are cheap? I've got a buddy that drives a 325i (think it's an 06) daily on a 160 mile round trip commute to work and I've heard him complain several times about how expensive stuff is when it comes time to replace it. Got a ton of miles, never left him stranded besides when the water pump went out.

I always heard Beamers started to wear out after 50k miles :****:

mckeddie said:

I've had a '66 2002, an '84 325I, '79 528IL, and a '79 320I. Loved every one of 'em. The '84 was the only one that I really had more than $1500 in and that's because I had a feller build me a stroker mixing and matching parts out of a diesel motor. The '79 320 was by far my favorite though. I wish I had taken pictures of it NOT on a shitty phone.

Re: Re: Looking for a gas saver

LandSpeeder said:
WHUD the Phuck is he saving a decade old F-150 for? Run that thing and SAVE the money. No point in wasting it on another vehicle.
It was his dad's truck and he passed away a couple years ago. It's the only reason I let him get away with parking a Ford in my driveway.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Id say spend 5g's on a decent civic and take 3g's and buy his brother some stickies ???? and hes still git 2 left to just have a hell of a good time with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Looking for a gas saver

Zjman said:
Id say spend 5g's on a decent civic and take 3g's and buy his brother some stickies ???? and hes still git 2 left to just have a hell of a good time with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're supposed to go look at a decent $1200 Saturn in your neck of the woods today. That leaves enough money for him to buy me an LS and stickies!

I've got a 09 Versa hatch with 73k miles I'd take $5500

It's got a rebuilt title but it runs great. I've been driving it back and forth to work.

Found this gem in pretty good shape. Should work out nicely.
e5920884f2e0a3cbdc993e985a3afe85.jpg