• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking for Drill Press, Horizontal Band Saw, Plasma Cutter

caglezxj

I'm looking for a few items. 1/2 Chuck Drill Press, Horizontal Band Saw, and a plasma cutter. I do have a few guns for trade if interested.

Man great to see you still around it's been a while!

You bout to get back in the game?? :dunno:

B.DRAKE said:
Man great to see you still around it's been a while!

You bout to get back in the game?? :dunno:

From the looks from his FB post he is wanting to ride again

Yep, it will be a slow process. I sold my buggy and tools so I would not have to take out a huge loan to start my business. In 4 years we have 9 locations. I been tied up in a nasty Will Contest which should be coming to an end. So I'm starting to buy up the tools I need to build me something. I already ordered a new bender, and picked up a welder the other day.

Re:

What business?

What "quality" of tools are you looking for? We have some stuff at work that might be up for sale soon. An old miller plasma cutter and some other stuff

I would like a Plasma that can cut 1/2" . As far as quality of the equipment, I don't want to work on it all the time. Used is ok and old as long as it works good.

buddie of mine has a extra drill press works good its just older but ever thing work on it i think he wounts 30 or 35 bucks for it its about 5 foot tall 1 931 3975077 if you dont reack him call me 1 931 243 4062