• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired looking for used 43 stickies

billstoy

I would be interested in 2 or 4 ,43"sx stickies. Vulcanized is ok if the price is right.

Re: used 43 stickies

I have one that has a sidewall cut. I think it could be fixed if vulcanized, I just don't know anywhere around me that can do it.

What's your location? Does it happen to be a 16.5? I could use a spare if Billstoy doesn't want it.

i would like 17" so ok. But price and location? I need 2 or 4. I may buy one at a time!

billstoy said:
I would be interested in 2 or 4 ,43"sx stickies. Vulcanized is ok if the price is right.

I think Scott GoForth (GoForth tire) takes used stickies from some of the racers in on trade towards a new set of stickies and then sells the used stickies.

I'd give him a call if you don't find any

got a pic, size of the cut and asking price?

I would be interested in one or an entire set, of course billstoy gets priority. I just didn't see the point in starting a whole new thread. I needs 16.5's.

Re: 2 people looking for used 43 stickies

cool, I'm looking for 17"s and updated post.

The tread is really good still, not much different than the brand new one I bought to replace it. The cut is about an inch long. I'll try to get you a picture.

Think I found some. patooyee is still looking. The post is all yours, Good luck!!

Latest posts