• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking for work in the Nashville area

TN12Valve

So, my job position will be ending on March 31st and I will be in need of work. I am a full-time EMT student and I attend night classes in Springfield Mon.- Wed. from 6-10 pm. I will be graduating May 1st and will be done with school for the time being. The "grand plan" is for me to have a full-time firefighter job sometime this summer but I also have bills to pay between now and then so I am going to need to fill that gap. I have a current class A CDL, forklift cert, been through countless OSHA and MSHA courses, very mechanically orientated and inclined, can operate/drive pretty much anything and I have a great work ethic and can be a great asset to any business. If you have, or know someone who has any work, please let me know. I have my resume updated and ready to go!

Im looking for some help covering my day shift emergency response (highway spill clean up) work. PM me your resume. Do you have a truck capable of pulling a trailer?

Mongo44 said:
Im looking for some help covering my day shift emergency response (highway spill clean up) work. PM me your resume. Do you have a truck capable of pulling a trailer?
I will send it over as soon as I get to the office. Yes, I've got an '04 2500HD with a 6.0... No gooseneck hitch though. I also have Haz-Mat operations and awareness training certificates (not sure if any hazmat training is required for what y'all do, but I am trained). Thanks!

Sent from my cellular device.