• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking to do some trading

cam383rs

I am looking to trade a dana 60 front and rear out of an '06 F250SD, I actually believe front is dana 50 or 55. The front is ball joint style with hi pinion and ratio is 3.73 factory. I am looking for a hydro steering kit used or new, set of 17" tires 38's or bigger new or used, and a set of coil overs 2.0 in 14" new or used. I live in Pensacola,Fl. and can meet at a ride or set up meeting somewhere, or if I cant make send with a buddy. Thanks for your time.

well we sell them used for 750.00 to 1000.00 each at our yard, so not really putting a cash price on them rather just see what trade offers are available. I need parts for my project and someone else might need these, i love the barter system.

Just giving you some info but if your sure they came from an 06 F250 then its a high pinion Dana 60 front and a Sterling 10.5 rear. And the Superduty Dana 60 fronts from 05-up have 35 spline inner and outter axleshafts. Also they are metric bolt pattern, 8x170 mm. thumb.gif

Dirty_Stroke said:
Just giving you some info but if your sure they came from an 06 F250 then its a high pinion Dana 60 front and a Sterling 10.5 rear. And the Superduty Dana 60 fronts from 05-up have 35 spline inner and outter axleshafts. Also they are metric bolt pattern, 8x170 mm. thumb.gif

X2
And stronger stock knuckle and C's than the older style or kingpin axles.

Yes they are out of '06 Model and I have heard the same that they are very strong. I actually have a set I am putting under my Cherokee, hence the need for these parts figured bartering would help everyone out. 1Ton I posted in your post about the steering kits and I am very interested was wondering if you still had any 125cc available. Keep in mind I work at a salvage yard so if theres something else any one needs we can do some trades, just hit me up. I dont get on everyday so a response maybe a day or 2 but i do check post. Thanks everyone

cam383rs said:
Yes they are out of '06 Model and I have heard the same that they are very strong. I actually have a set I am putting under my Cherokee, hence the need for these parts figured bartering would help everyone out. 1Ton I posted in your post about the steering kits and I am very interested was wondering if you still had any 125cc available. Keep in mind I work at a salvage yard so if theres something else any one needs we can do some trades, just hit me up. I dont get on everyday so a response maybe a day or 2 but i do check post. Thanks everyone

Where abouts are you located?

Latest posts