• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Looking to hire a pit crew/race team

BigcountryGA

We are looking for a few things:
1. Guys that can be a pit crew to race Pro rock "Survivor" series, the new endurance racing format they have and possibly the east Coast Ultra 4 series. Really looking for dedicated guys that are the same at each race so you can commit to a season of racing so we are all not learning everything each race.
2. Same guys work on the car between races.
3. Maybe looking for a full time guy if your willing to be a "utility" person. You would do a lot of different things from fabricating to mechanic work to working on Equipment but it would be full time and have benefits. if this sounds interesting to you let me know.
4. A video man, someone to take our go pros and set them up, edit and make a video of it. Take pictures and video what's going on at each race and post to social media.

Requirements:
Must have experience in offroad fabrication and/or racing.
Must have good mechanic skills and willingness to take the time to prep the car.
Experience with Polaris rzr would be good. Just prerunning and pit support but experience working on them is good.
Tig welding experience is a plus but not required. Experience with aluminum, stainless and Steel.
MiG welding is required experience.
We are located in North GA so you must be able to move or be able to drive to the area daily for full time.
Experience driving large trucks and pulling trailers. (No cdl required)
Experience driving large motor coach and Trailer is a Plus
If you just want the experience and you are willing to work hard and go the extra mile up hill in a snow storm barefoot kind of guy we can talk.
Experience tracking your expenses monthly such as turning in credit card receipts, filling out time per projects.
Can pass a background check and you have references.

Pay:
Depends on your experience and what you can do.
If full time there would be benefits paid such as health insurance, 401k, paid holidays and more
We purchase tools and equipment for you to work.
Guys that come for pit support get free racing shirts, admission to the race paid and free food for the weekend.

Contact info: PM me or Email resume to [email protected]

Man I wish I could make this work. I'd be all over it. But with the 4 month old, I couldn't make sense of it. Good luck guys. I'm sure you'll find somebody.