• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LOST

i stopped after the 2nd season...just like i did prison break...too much BS and flip flopping...should have made it a 2 season mini series.....it would have been better....

under_psi said:
i stopped after the 2nd season...just like i did prison break...too much BS and flip flopping...should have made it a 2 season mini series.....it would have been better....

Wow, I could have typed that same post.

All shows start out a a pilot, then a couple episodes, and then if they get picked up they write the rest of the season.
The ****ing writers don't know where their going to go or end in any given episode, and forget about where they will end up by the end of the season.

Prison Break when it 1st came out said "This is a one season show", then it took off, so they just kept MAKING **** UP!

I like lost, even though it always keeps you hanging and guessing and some of it is far-fetched. It is still entertaining though

I used to watch it . I made it all the way to the 3rd season and stopped watching it. I was tired of pretty much being "LOST" all the time. The only shows I make a point to watch are "The Shield" "Rescue Me" and "Family Guy".

Just got thru watching yet another weird mind boggling episode, damn i don't know what in the hell is going on.I think it's a challenge now just to keep watching, maybe it's meant to confuse me just a little more than all the CRAZY WOMEN i've known. :eek:

I like lost but they've dropped so many story lines it's frustrating to me. What about Walt's magical powers and seeing the polar bear in the comic? What about the numbers? What about it all being in Hurley's head?

They don't follow through with their stories but I'm curious to see how it ends.

3 tons o fun said:
I used to watch it . I made it all the way to the 3rd season and stopped watching it. I was tired of pretty much being "LOST" all the time. The only shows I make a point to watch are "The Shield" "Rescue Me" and "Family Guy".
the shield before they blew lem up and all the team split was my favorite show. I was screaming and cussing at the TV when shane threw the grenade in the car. I havne't been all in on it anymore like I was before that. I've watched most of the next season, but not religiously. before that, it was the best show on TV. Family guy is the other one I DON"T miss. favorite show.

blacksheep10 said:
the shield before they blew lem up and all the team split was my favorite show. I was screaming and cussing at the TV when shane threw the grenade in the car. I havne't been all in on it anymore like I was before that. I've watched most of the next season, but not religiously. before that, it was the best show on TV. Family guy is the other one I DON"T miss. favorite show.
Ever played the Family Guy drinking game?

What you have to do is watch FG while playing. It like if Peter gets hurt thats 1 drink. Any movie reference is 2. Quagmire makes a sexual reference is 3. Lois in lingerie is a chug. Theres a bunch of them. I type to slow to do them all. I may just do a new thread and get the lawyer GF to do it . WARNING some episodes have 4 chug in the 1st 5 minutes.

Yeah they are re-runs for a few weeks or a maybe even more than a month. Guess they only got a few shows written before the writers strike. TV sucks these days

It is, but new episodes will still not be out for months. The couple episodes of lost to appear this season were written before the strike, now they are out of new stuff.

The next new episode is 4/24.

BTW, if you're a Lost fan you should check this out. It's a really detailed and compelling theory.
http://timelooptheory.com//the_timeline.htm

Ok so i know this is an old thread but i had to bring it back. I watched the season finale last night, and DAMN am i confused, the whole damn island disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!
It gets more confusing every time i watch it, dead people reappearing, hell John Locke is dead for the 3rd time. What the hell will be next???????????????? pepper.gif