• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Lots of Dodge/Cummins parts- Added some new parts

MoparMan

Edge gauge pod mount for CS or CTS screen. $25 shipped
ATS boost fooler for 07.5-15 Cummins 6.7. $50 shipped
MAP sensor adapter for 01-02 Dodge Cummins

Mopar brown rubber floor mats w/ Ram logo for 2010 and up crew cab. $100 shipped

Complete egr system including throttle valve and intake horn, came off of 2010, not sure what all years it will fit. $175 shipped

White dually tailgate for 03-09, will work on 1500 or 2500 but has the dot light bar, comes with light bar and good cables, very good condition. $500 will not ship this

5" chrome miter cut stack, has plate to bolt it to bed floor, 4" inlet, comes with 4" flex pipe and elbow, will need some 4" clamps. $100 will not ship this

Chrome center caps for newer dually factory alcoa forged wheels, will not work with steel wheels and simulators. $125 shipped

3.73 gears for AAM 11.5 rear and 9.25 front, used but in good low mileage condition. Will get pics of gears asap. $300, would prefer not to ship these.

All parts are located in Hayden, AL.

Re: Lots of Dodge/Cummins parts

Damn could have used that tail gate but sold the dually. Glws. Good seller here

Bump for pics added. And thanks SHELBS44 for the kind words, we need to go riding again. :driving: :dblthumb:

MoparMan said:
Bump for pics added. And thanks SHELBS44 for the kind words, we need to go riding again. :driving: :dblthumb:

Yes sir we do! I'm slowly coming along on mine. Hopefully have it a roller in the next week or two and then won't be to much longer! Maybe lol

Sorry for the short notice....but I'm gonna be headed to Branson, MO tomorrow and could bring some parts with me if need be.

BD pressureloc, egr delete plate, spacers, filter and Weathertech mats are sold.

I'm willing to work on some of the prices....need this stuff gone.

Bump. All sold parts have been shipped out. Ready to move more of this stuff.

Bump. Pretty firm on the price of the Edge, but willing to listen to offers on the rest of it.

Bump. Added some new parts and deleted the stuff that has been sold and delivered to clean up the thread a bit.

Rohlingoffroad said:
If you make a trip to north Alabama (35661) muscle shoals I be interested in mostly everything you have leftover my number is 256-810-5008 thanks

I'll call you later this afternoon. I can make a trip up there if I need to.

Most of this stuff has been sold to Rohling and another buddy of mine. I've deleted everything from the original post that has been sold. The items that are still listed are still available.

Sent you a PM about an issue with some of the parts I got from you.