• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired LQ9 6.0L and 4l65e KNOXVILLE, TN $1300

adamp

I have a LQ9 from a 2002 escalade for sale. Has about 170k on it. Bought the whole escalade for the engine but plans have changed. Drove it before I pulled it. Transfer case was clicking. Engine and transmission are in good working condition. Uncut harness, ECU, pedal, and all accessories except the power steering pump are included. Take $1300 for all of it.

Knoxville, TN
Text or call 865-556-9374

Re:

It was a killer deal fo sure

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't care how many post someone has, if they are going to sell things like this, I say bring it on.

smbroady82 said:
not even close

X2 I bought a PSC pump, double ended ram hoses a ram mount Reid bushings for like $550 a few years ago. It was not posted but a couple minutes I believe.

Yeah I was shocked but I'm dumping stuff for some personal reasons. Trying to not lose my ass but price it to move immediately. Someone from GA text and sent PayPal just a few minutes after I posted it.

Posted my 66 Continental and 6.0l powerstroke. They were supposed to be a finished car but need to liquidate. Last in line is my pile of brand new Toyota buggy parts and my classic bronco that I've been slowly ****ing with for 11 years until it's now all new brand new. I bought the Toyota parts so recently I'm going to see if I can return any before I take too big of a loss. If not I'll list a few parts below.

Fj62 front axle
RCV shafts for FJ62 front with 300m inner and outer
RCV drive flanges
ARP hub studs
Six shooters with ARP studs top and bottom
Trunion eliminator kit
Full axle seals and bearings
PSC double ended ram and clevises
PSC Toyota pump kit with filtered reservoir and hose kit
Marlin Crawler chromolly race 4.7 transfer case gears
Marlin Crawler 30 spline front output
Marlin Crawler 30 spline rear output
5 speed transmissions
Transfer case or two
FJ80 rear axle
22re
Tons of crap really...

I saw someone on Facebook yesterday posted they were going to put this same drivetrain in a CUCV, wonder if it's the same person who bought this?? :fish:

xjcrawler said:
I saw someone on Facebook yesterday posted they were going to put this same drivetrain in a CUCV, wonder if it's the same person who bought this?? :fish:
You might should have been a detective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

xjcrawler said:

You might be onto something