• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LS Engine throttle cable and bracket ?

ALLJ

Im asking this question for a buddy building a buggy with a 6.0 drive by cable throttle body with truck intake he has a Lokar pedal in it ? What kind of throttle cable and bracket are most of you using ? part # ? the Lokar bracket looks like it only fits car type intake is that correct ?

when i put my 6.0 in my old buggy the lokar cable i had fit the stock bracket for the truck intake i just had to modify the hole for the bigger round keeper hope that helps

X2 should fit with truck intake just a little massaging. I've also used there universal fit ( cut to length cables) with good luck.

He don't have the factory bracket he may have to make one I was just kinda looking for some info for him Thanks guys

Lokar should also make a bolt on bracket as well. Similar to car intakes. Or yea it's easy enough to whip a piece up on the cheap :afro:

I'm running the same setup with a 5.3 truck intake and lokar pedal. I happen to have a old bicycle laying around and used one of the brake cables as a throttle cable for the buggy, had a sleeve already on it, been running it now for over a yr, no issues