• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ls Performance Connection

Ls Performance Connection said:
We are not taking any harnesses right now until further notice.

Doing any harness/ECM work yet? Got a buddy that's gonna need one cut down soon.

PCM yes harness no. My guy that does mine has laid down on me. No really he's working 70 hours a week at his new "gravy" position in oak ridge. He's just gotten too damn slow. I end up doing more damage control than anything.

I have a few goodies I'm offering folks now. I am offering a fabricated aluminum oil pan with the pickup for 290$ shipped. It is for a remote oil filter (remote filter not included). You can get this in black or bare.

I also offer fabricated aluminum intakes, fuel rails, and larger dbc throttle bodies for the intakes. They also come natural or black. Prices vary on the intakes for heights and options if anyone needs a price on an intake or intake components feel free to pm me or text me and we can get you a price.

In a few weeks we will be offering engine dyno tuning services. We are located in Knoxville tn. We are not finished modifying the dyno for easy fuel injection hookup at this time. I will let you guys know when we are ready to take engines for tuning. We also offer in chassis tuning without a dyno if anyone is interested. Same deal, pm me or text/call me and we can discuss further.

What is the depth of the pan and what does the baffle look like any trap doors also 10AN for remote???

Going off memory it's 6" but I can double check tomorrow when I get to the shop. I can take pics of the trapdoors for you. And yes it's an10.