• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

M&M Offroad Buggies,chassis, and other Builds

#29 FOR SALE
Here is your chance to not wait on a chassis. Pick this thing up now. We built it for The Unlimited Offroad expo, but not sure ill have room for it. 2 Seater lots of .188 wall and the rest .120 wall DOM. 54" Wide to fit fiberglass fronts or do a custom one off. Has the 2 seater, styling but resembles a couple other buggies we have built in 4 seat form. Has plenty of room for fuel cell, rear radiator, storage etc.
$3800 gets it.
[/img]
Pj
336-909-2076

chassis29-1-jpg.187574

chassis29-2-jpg.187575

chassis29-3-jpg.187576

chassis29-4-jpg.187577

managed to get a couple high speed runs in at Silver Lake dunes. we did hit 70mph a couple times and I'm happy with that since we still had the 42s on there. my son drove a ton and is now hooked on going fast and wants to go back. it was still pulling pretty strong through 2nd when I shut it down.

weather was ok. cloudy all day and rained a little around noon if I remember correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rytehx2oZhY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5SoaPAfIQI

Man I love silver lake. Use to go every 4th of July weekend on the dirt bikes. Haven't been in years though

Jpyke15 said:
Man I love silver lake. Use to go every 4th of July weekend on the dirt bikes. Haven't been in years though

definitely a fun place. can't wait to go back this year and air it out a little thumb.gif

love watching the bike guys air it out pretty good (the rails are usually boring) :stir:

well, got the buggy cleaned up and was ready to take my dad to a car show with it and it was canceled ::)

oh well. was a productive day anyway since I got some tuning done on the dyno and hopefully a couple little quirks are now fixed. feels like it runs pretty strong and we'll find out fairly soon to be sure

ended up putting down 367 on 35s :smoke:

Beerj said:
Oh ****! All is well I take it?

yes sir. turned it back over and drove it back to the trailer. doing an inspection on it now, but everything seems to be fine other than some smashed skins

I don't know the dimensions, but we went with a Ron Davis on mine. I'll see if I have better pics of the mounts and maybe PJ will chime in about some specs.