• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

M&M "Triple Threat" FJ buggy - street legal on 43s

mpistolpj said:
This past weekend.

Working with Ricky was a great experience. I recommend him for any of you offroad motor sports photography needs. They turned out great and i am excited to show the latest project out of the shop to everyone. This is absolutely everything i wanted in a buggy. I am very pleased with the end product. I look forward to any questions about our products or services.

Thanks PJ
MandMoffroad.com
336-909-2076

Thanks PJ I'm glad you like 'em.

The coolest thing about this buggy to me was how versitile it was. Rode the street comfortably, then rock crawled 'Hells Revenge" at Choc with ease as well as climbed "Showtime"!

Re:

It's obvious this buggy was well thought out. I got to drive it a little at Dixie Run and it not only looks amazing but it drives like an SUV. Execution is top notch and spot on. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it 100 miles on the highway, hit extreme trails all day and drove it home. Well done PJ!

LOOOOVVVVEEEE me some M&M buggies! drool drool drool

off topic question, what's the story behind the right hand driver silver buggy on Goodyear MTR Kevlars in this vid? What's the reasoning behind driver being on the right side?

M&M Fab Buggy Harlan Ky

Re: Re: Re: M&M "Triple Threat" FJ buggy - street legal on 43s

TacomaJD said:
LOOOOVVVVEEEE me some M&M buggies! drool drool drool

off topic question, what's the story behind the right hand driver silver buggy on Goodyear MTR Kevlars in this vid? What's the reasoning behind driver being on the right side?

M&M Fab Buggy Harlan Ky

If i recall, it had to do with leg room & drivetrain configuration. Plus i think some was to try something different.

paradisepwoffrd said:
If i recall, it had to do with leg room & drivetrain configuration. Plus i think some was to try something different.

Yep, thats my buggy. We offset the motor hard to the left side of the buggy to fit a one piece front driveline. No complaints about it except from the passengers because its a little of a tight squeeze to get in and out.

74_Chevota said:
No complaints about it except from the passengers because its a little of a tight squeeze to get in and out.

and no wopow.

74_Chevota said:
Yep, thats my buggy. We offset the motor hard to the left side of the buggy to fit a one piece front driveline. No complaints about it except from the passengers because its a little of a tight squeeze to get in and out.

Nice, I like it. Was just curious about the reasoning behind driving like an Aussie :****: :driving:

Carry on :drinkers:

Latest posts