• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Machine, welding, fab shop near Huntsville Al.

WTH

I work for a large company in Huntsville and we are in need of some help. The shop we are currently using is taking forever to complete anything and the prices are out of this world for even the simplest jobs. If you or anyone you know owns a company you think could help send me a PM and I will give you some contact information on who to get in touch with. Anyone interested will need at a minimum proof of insurance. I am doing this to give someone a foot in the door, they do not know I am doing this and don't really want them to know I am doing this right now. Just send me a PM with your business name and I will send you contact information. I can answer any questions through PM's as well.

We also have a Brembana PG5 5axis machine for sale. I am pretty sure they are including a huge lift with it. The price is great.

WTH said:
We also have a Brembana PG5 5axis machine for sale. I am pretty sure they are including a huge lift with it. The price is great.

Mmmmm, like to have a good cnc machine. No way I could fit it in my shop and still get work done around it. :****:

Chance they might even donate it to a school if anyone knows of one that could use it. thumb.gif

Nothing wrong with it, you can see it run. Software is dated and we have newer stuff. Will send you a PM.