• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Machinist/Engine Builder around Skagit/Whatcom County?

csharrow

I am going to need to get some machining done in the semi-near future for my 4.x stroker motor. Can anyone recommend a machinist that'll do a great job and not take an arm and a leg at the same time?

Thanks!
Casey

Reed Auto Machine up here in bellingham does good work, and is fair...They're just around the corner from where I work.... Give Scott a call (360) 715-1596, Tell him Kevin from around the corner sent ya...:awesomework: If you're familiar with B'ham, they are in the back of the same building Northland Diesel is in on the Bakerview Spur Rd....

Reed Auto Machine up here in bellingham does good work, and is fair...They're just around the corner from where I work.... Give Scott a call (360) 715-1596, Tell him Kevin from around the corner sent ya...:awesomework: If you're familiar with B'ham, they are in the back of the same building Northland Diesel is in on the Bakerview Spur Rd....

Where do ya work?:eeek:

Ah yea, I was thinkin maybe ya worked at Petersons or that semi repair shop right across from Northland Diesel (cant remember the name:mad:)

Thats it. My dad's always in their gettin his log truck worked on. An we go snowcattin with the owner of Northland from time to time.

:signhijacked:

I have had good luck, both quality of work and price at Valley Machine in Mount Vernon. They are in that group of shops right along I-5 just north of Blackburn. There is also Crawford Garage Doors and a marine dealer in that complex.

I have had good luck, both quality of work and price at Valley Machine in Mount Vernon. They are in that group of shops right along I-5 just north of Blackburn. There is also Crawford Garage Doors and a marine dealer in that complex.

Valley machine is also another shop we use at work, mostly for the heavier stuff we work on...but yeah, they're good!