• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Marlin Cargo Trailers

mitaker

Has anyone ever bought a trailer from them? I am looking at buying one from them for $3000 less than I can buy one in the Cincinnati area for a similar setup. They are in Nashville, GA. Can't find many reviews online. Anybody have experience with these guys?

You get what u pay for with enclosed trailers. See if they use 2x2 wood studs instead of metal. Also check the spacing of roof bows and floor joists. Cheap ones won't last in the winter salt areas. Figure having to redo the wiring if u haul it in the winter. Southern mfgs don't use sealed splicers or connectors. I've seen cheap trailer walls move when being passed by another vehicle. They are cheap for a reason. Just my .02 $. :****

I looked around quite a bit for a 30' enclosed you can tell a huge difference in the south trailers vs the bigger name trailers. I'm going with millenium as soon as my gooseneck sells they buil a lot of over the top trailers but the normal trailers aren't much more than the bargain ones

I think I am going to bypass the cheaper models and go with a bigger name brand. A few thousand $$$ seems to be money well spent since I do plan to keep this thing for a number of years. As stated above, you do get what you pay for!
Millennium trailers are the premium brand for sure. They might be one that I look into for sure. Thanks for your guys input.

Latest posts