• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maxxis 42" Comp Trepador coming

I'd say it's like a little kid on the beach with a toy shovel... they pick up and throw sand everywhere and don't really accomplish much.

I was running 10psi and that seemed quite soft, the sidewalls folded over pretty good and I actually burped quite abit of air out of the front driver tire. I put 12 in it just now and loaded it on the trailer so we'll see.

dynajeep said:
I'd say it's like a little kid on the beach with a toy shovel... they pick up and throw sand everywhere and don't really accomplish much.

I was running 10psi and that seemed quite soft, the sidewalls folded over pretty good and I actually burped quite abit of air out of the front driver tire. I put 12 in it just now and loaded it on the trailer so we'll see.
How much does your rig weigh?

dynajeep said:
Not exactly sure but in the 4600 range I'd guess. Been told that's too heavy of a guess tho

My rig weighs 34xxlbs I'll start at 10psi once I get mine and see how 10 is on a rig that's a little lighter and I'll post up here for the info.

Doin work...

bd02abc2277d218314a15ad61471074f.jpg

Re: Re: Maxxis 42" Comp Trepador coming

He's too busy counting all his cash.....I heard...
Stuntman Autoworks said:
How did they do?
Did good....we're gettin broken in at 5-6 psi. They "bowed" more at the end of the day.
5BrothersFabrication said:
Thought that was Vanover's new rig for a minute. :driving:
His'll prolly be gold plated 8)

Re:

This windrock park.

I'm not the guy with the stickies.....I got the old school YJ you see with the regular SX's

He ended up running his Treps at 5-6psi