• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mem. Day Weekend... Walker

Damb Bill that thing is too nice to beat on!!!!!:eeek::redneck:

thats what i said about mine... then i took a sawzall to the fenders and front bumper, added some pin striping to the paint and undercarriage along with a grapefruit size dent in the tub:redneck: i didnt buy a new rubicon to make a pretty mall crawler:haha:

woot. lawn mowed. truck douched. skid plate on. spare tire mounted. All thats left is to rip my doors off tomorrow morning before i leave and throw my subs back in the rig!

Who takes hwy 9 the whole way? anyone wanna caravan up there? I want to leave woodinville about... 8am.

highway 9 isn't too bad--slow... Once you past Arlignton about 5-6 miles it gets really twisty and slow. If you are taking your time its not bad. I usually come back highway 9 since I am not in a rush after like when I head up. Last few times I have taken 5 up to college way and then to the park---fastest route I have found yet (longer but faster).

I generally go hwy 9 as a buddy of mine is in arlington, him and i then go the rest of the way on 9.

maybe ill take 5 up to college way though

woot. lawn mowed. truck douched. skid plate on. spare tire mounted. All thats left is to rip my doors off tomorrow morning before i leave and throw my subs back in the rig!

Who takes hwy 9 the whole way? anyone wanna caravan up there? I want to leave woodinville about... 8am.

I live in Arlington so I just take 9 but if someone were to need to know where to go or want to meet up I usually hit up safeway in Arlington before I leave for fuel, food, and "soda". :awesomework:

I will have to look at the fundage and I might come up if I have the cash. What time does it start again?

Latest posts