• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run 2015 - March 20-22, 2015

kushKrawlin said:
C'mon now mr john.Hope u ain't beatin Urself up over this. Pretty sure we know who u are and Ur intentions.. ! Im really weird about foul mouths around my youngin too, but I wouldnt have brought her to the auction part
john knows no one is ill at him nor am I at the auctioneer he was simply letting me know that he would have tried to prevent it from happening again which I do appreciate guess I could have left my children in the woods hehe [ that was meant to be funny]

Heck, I juss left my kids on my ex's face.
My ex swallowed some of my kids! drool
I put it in her eye, and told her to watch my kids! :flipoff1:
I put it in her a$$ and said watch this sh!t.
[/quote]I think you boys may have dated the same woman hehe

highrange said:
Heck, I juss left my kids on my ex's face.
My ex swallowed some of my kids! drool
I put it in her eye, and told her to watch my kids! :flipoff1:
I put it in her a$$ and said watch this sh!t.
I think you boys may have dated the same woman hehe
Tried to put it in her ear but she heard me coming!

al1tonyota said:
Tried to put it in her ear but she heard me coming!

Oto64LateralRightBeforeChapter.jpg

LandSpeeder said:
kush kush, I used to not get your posts. It's not that I didn't like them, I just didn't understand them. Now that we've met in person, I love reading your posts. LOL.
"Keep on kush'n in the free world!"
Haha! Eric ; buddy Ya know i wasn't bein a ****. I Was just sayin, I seen all them mason jars and knew it was on! haha. Hell somtimes some of the cussin makes me Blush. Altough its funny you said that, i swear man I used to think the same thing, from your post I assumed U and me Prob wouldnt have much to say.. But again I was wrong .. after 3 or 4 minutes of meeting Ya I would let Ya park your motor house in my dam driveway indefinitely if u needed to.. we could be neighbors,.. :woot:. Do nothing but laugh all day. Haa. There some dam Good people on here for real!
Perfect example ...
Ok, let's just say some idiot is Dum enuf to Leave his truck doors wide Fukin open for 4 hours at a big event where a lot of people are Goin all day.. It's broad day light and this idiot has about 400 BUKS cash scattered over cup holders, anonther couple hundred dollars of that "medical bud" as Ya called it; ha (for cataracts of course) Layin beside the money right out in the open, along with a truck full of all kinda ****. where all Ya gotta do is walk by to see it... I can't think of any other event this could happen and no one get that ****... Do that at a Braves game or anywhere near Atlanta, :rolf:Bahaha gone before u get to the game!! I tell Ya where this could happen.. Shamroc Run!! Don't ask me how i know..
Basically what I'm Sayin is... I just burned and started rambling.. Bahaha. But that did happen, bet that idiot felt Dum when he pulled up after riding all day with doors wide open! Haha

LandSpeeder said:
That's steve-o, ghey boi.
Look at the hottie beside him though!

That sign is strategically placed so you don't see she it due in two weeks. Great people for sure. They will spend our money well.

rednecklights said:
Damn ! Who's the hottie on the left ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Married and 9 months prego! baby your baby should be here in 2 weeks. Should I tell your wife or do you?