• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - ShamRock Run - March 14-16. 2014

eba3arav.jpg

Corona buckets X3

Well it's getting down to crunch time! I looked at the extended forecast and the weather looks like it's gonna cooperate! :****:

Also if there are any vendors that are thinking about coming and setting up please let me know. I want to try and accommodate y'all the best way I can. :woot:

I can't wait, The Shamrock run is something I look forward to every year, not only is it a great ride with actual riding and not watching it is an event to help out a great cause, we spend thousands each year traveling and wheeling so spending a little extra cash to help find a cure will not only make you feel good but help out a loved one if it is ever needed. I hope to see everyone and have a great time wheeling.

GIZMO1 said:
I can't wait, The Shamrock run is something I look forward to every year, not only is it a great ride with actual riding and not watching it is an event to help out a great cause, we spend thousands each year traveling and wheeling so spending a little extra cash to help find a cure will not only make you feel good but help out a loved one if it is ever needed. I hope to see everyone and have a great time wheeling.

Well spoken ... Can't wait Sami ready to roll... :dblthumb:

Agree. Great ride. Great cause. Hope to have my rig back from Woodlee this week for some beatdowns! If not, I'll rock the grill trailer Either way see y'all Saturday

GIZMO1 said:

x1000 Shamrock is my favorite ride of the year :driving:

Who hoo!!!! Come on Friday!! I'm ready to try and find the weak points on my Toyota...... One way to find out! Come on out to Morris mtn. Great park, great people and a great cause!!!!!! Tons of stuff to bid on, Def got my eyes on some of the items up for grabs...

Latest posts