• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Support The Park Ride - September 26-28, 2014

Whiten said:
Im in, will be my first trip to MMORV :drinkers:

Well that seals the deal for me. I'm in. I may not be able to leave until Thursday night but i'll be leaving from HP so ill have a half hour jump start on the trip.

I'm in, I had planned on being there to work the event anyway. May not bring any money to the park or have to work for free again but will be a good time as always. Thats what happens when a comp. changes management. Bring Joe back!!!!

al1tonyota said:
I may try and find a rental for this! booyang

Ima prolly have room in White Digger, fer booze cruisin and hecklin and such.
Juss jump in if you see me. If I see you, I might slow down enough. RUN FORREST!

Morris mountain is my favorite park honestly. it may not be the flashiest with their own TV show or anything like that, but it has great trails and scenic views... Isn't that what wheelin is supposed to be about?

Speeding said:
Morris mountain is my favorite park honestly. it may not be the flashiest with their own TV show or anything like that, but it has great trails and scenic views... Isn't that what wheelin is supposed to be about?
That mean your coming???

Speeding said:

x2 probably my favorite park. I'll go

Speeding said:
Morris mountain is my favorite park honestly. it may not be the flashiest with their own TV show anything like that, but it has great trails and scenic views... Isn't that what wheelin is supposed to be about?
I'm not taking up for AOP or representing them in anyway even though its an hour from my house. But seems to me all these people that I see at every event are against AOP when they login in to Hardline. I mean come awn is it really that big of a deal the event has changed location that we have to start making fun of a park for having flash or a TV show. Ricky nothing aganist you. And more power to the park owner that will let his park get beat on for 5 weeks in a row I mean most parks have events through out the year but hey just my thoughts. I'm out.

Sorry one last thing. Hasn't Morris Mountain been on TV several times I'm pretty sure they have. Just saying.
COME ON™

To me, it's less about which park, because I want to go to AOP. Never been. Prolly will on an off weekend, so I can enjoy it myself. Wheeler first. Nutswinger second. But I LOVE Morris Mountain when it's good old fashioned wheeling going on. Everything is easy to get to and FUN to do myself.

My take is that folks are tired of so many races, as evidenced by threads started on here and every other forum. "Grass Roots Racing" seems about ready to "Jump the shark" so to speak.

Don't think it was a park issue, a promoter issue. At Morris Mountain now, great wheeling today, looking forward to Primos side tomorrow. Then onto Chocco. It's all about the riding!

This ride was not prompted because of park issues as stated by John it was prompted by lack of communication. :dblthumb:

Mr Bacon said it , I dont like drama and i dont like peeps that are negative .....i will be at Treys park this weekend ''Choccolocco mtn'' for ARC race and Trey told me he has added alot of up grades for the fans...that means alot to me as a racer that has his wife and 12yr daughter needing food and clean bath houses. this sport was mostly redneck guys get loose with some home made riggs, well now it has stepped up a bit ,,,,,so lets help make all parks a great place to go and be positive . i just want to race for all you guys and see smiles afterwards.....Da HITMAN .

I can't wait I love Toms park and I get so tired of people crying they are tired of the events if you don't like them don't go simple it's your choice as long as your having a good time is what's it's about all the parks are in the mountains and most have "great view" I'm out :driving:

Latest posts