• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV trail ride PHOTOS

havent tried em out yet i'll be at the park this weekend working and will try them out then.

DANG Kenneth, ever time I see yer avitar pic I remember takin it, cause it was our FINAL time on SCHOOLBUS :'(

That was a fun weekend up there, (2 weeks before it was totally shut down)............to bad it was our last.

DAMN I MISS TELLICO

MIDDLE FANGERS NCFS & TU :flipgotcha:

zukiscott said:
DANG Kenneth, ever time I see yer avitar pic I remember takin it, cause it was our FINAL time on SCHOOLBUS :'(

That was a fun weekend up there, (2 weeks before it was totally shut down)............to bad it was our last.

DAMN I MISS TELLICO

MIDDLE FANGERS NCFS & TU :flipgotcha:

MIDDLE FANGERS TO THEM FAWKERS!!!!

Tellico was so awesome, not necessarily because of the trails, but for me, my phone/PDA received no service, so it got turned off... so for days i could go with only eye to eye interaction and wow how de-stressed I became. No TV, no phone, no emails. Tellico was my oasis.

Yes it was not JUST about the AWSOME riding at Tellico, that ride I refered to was EXTRA fun because not only were we staying in my favorite cabin of Chucks, the Cherokee,

but that was also the weekend of the Randy Coulter / Brock Lesner fight, and since Murphy NC. had JUST gotten their county likker sales passed, we all headed down to the square at Murphy Sat.

night to Murphy,s Pub, watched the fight on the big screens, ate good food,drank mixed drinks and hung out & partied till bout 3:00 am & had a blast, all 20 minutes from the cabins.

The folks that ran the pub were excited about and had seen lots of wheelers as patrons in the short time they had been open already.

I have not been back to Murphy since.

:flipgotcha: MIDDLE FANGERS NCFS & TU :flipgotcha:

Thanks for all the great pics. Hope to get to ride with y'all again soon ! Ya that was a fun weekend at Tellico like u said have not been back to Murphy ! Here a :flipgotcha: for them to!!

[size=10pt]I miss Tellico as well. I only got to wheel it twice, and would have loved to wheeled it with my buggy I got now. The Morris MNT ride was a blast for sure. Thanks for the invite guys. Thanks for the pictures of my junk Julio. Lets head out to another park soon. [/size]