• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Monteagle tn, ??

noracin

Looking at a house with acres there to buy . Is it a good , bad or ok place to live and raise a Family?
I have a 10 year old and 8 year old kids .
Any jobs around there ? General mechanic , Secretary ?Good Wheeling around ? Drag strip ? Circle track ?
Any info would be great , thanx .

Awesome wheeling. Not sure about the job situations. Some areas can be very low income (to put it nicely). Get ahold of some of the DamnLocals club they are from the area.

I know Bridgestone and Nissan are in the area, if you can get on at either plant, you've got it made. But as far as wheelin', you can't beat it. Dirt tracks are as common as mosquitos in Tennessee. :****:

Most people work off the mountain. But there are some good jobs. you just have to drive to them. There is no better wheeling, but I'm bias because its the closest place I have to wheel and it don't cost me nothing to wheel there. Great trail riding and plenty of other stuff to break your junk on. There is a dirt track in Winchester about 20 miles away. The closest drag strip is Brainerd about 50 miles away. you are also within 30 miles of Hale mountain OHV park and about 10 miles from the new park setting up in Kimball. Our website is https://damnlocals4x4.com/