• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

more funny work names...

Parents neighbor is a creepy old guy named Jim Jones.....
so maybe he didn't drink the kool-aid, just moved to walker county.... :dunno:
[/quote]

This the Jim Jones that has a bitchin mullet? I think he worked at the dealership for a while. Hell, how many people named Jim Jones could there be in Jasper.

We have a Mike Hunt working here. No kiddin. (just say it real fast and you'll get it) pepper.gif

crturboguy said:
Sadly I have a cousin on the wife's side who's name is Peter Ferry. Poor kid.

--JOsh
Friend and old coworker in KC lives in Omaha now. Just emailed me and is getting hitched. His last name is Fallick, lucky lady! laughing1

In the last couple weeks I've ran across a few more:

Sukhdeep Bagri -- works for my company

Saptak Bhalekar - last name sounds like ball lickarr

So I am looking for firms for us to acquire. That is how we plan to grow in the southeast. Came across the name of a CEO of a company in Nashville named Major Wang.

No joke...

theres a state cop in our area who's last name is glasscock, officer glasscock that is! I work underground in the coal mines and there are guys with nick names like, pork chop,inch worm, baby hands,chedder bob,sweet tits (a guy haha) and list goes on. never a dull moment underground!

Matt O. said:
dude it does not get much better than the last name Glasscock....

whats even better is that his first name is Oscar. he is engaged to another teacher at the middle school who's name is sandy wash. which is gonna hilarious when they get married. Sandy Glasscock