• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moving forward...

TURNEROFFROAD

I just wanted to put out a big 'Thank You' to everyone who has supported me in the endeavors I've been involved with. After my failed partnership with the Southern Rock Racing Series, I plan to forge ahead on my own. I will do my best to continue to put on events/races that are fun, first class and include family activities. Thanks again for all the support and help you've all given me. Currently on the schedule, is a Two Tribes Events, The 4x4th of July @ Byrd's Adventure Center. Hope to see you all there!!!

TURNEROFFROAD said:
I just wanted to put out a big 'Thank You' to everyone who has supported me in the endeavors I've been involved with. After my failed partnership with the Southern Rock Racing Series, I plan to forge ahead on my own. I will do my best to continue to put on events/races that are fun, first class and include family activities. Thanks again for all the support and help you've all given me. Currently on the schedule, is a Two Tribes Events, The 4x4th of July @ Byrd's Adventure Center. Hope to see you all there!!!

You seem to be one of the more up standing of the bunch... Hope everything goes well :dblthumb:

Same as others Ty we will miss having you there for the series. I am not sure how or whatever you all split the duties of the series but hopefully it will promote itself now because you seem to be doing most if not all of that. I know you will be successful at whatever you put your mind to. Looking forward to being part of any races I can be part of that Two Tribes puts together. See ya around the parks sometime.