• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mr. 5BrosFab

Well, after a couple years of trying, I got a new job as the Welding/Metal Fab teacher at Halls High School here in Knoxville! It is a 2 part class that you can take 3 times. There's "Core", where I drill shop safety, method, and tool identification into their heads, then there's Welding/Fab 1, and they can come back, learn even more, and mentor the first timers. We plan on building some crazy stuff in there, a junior dragster chassis, pro-mod chassis with a really dumb body like a Datsun 210 or something, maybe a couple rock bouncers... Plus modifying all my buddies' crawlers.

Downside- gotta cut myself off on the hot chubbies thread. :'( And stop poking fun at :afro: .

But looking foward to it regardless! :woot:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Well, after a couple years of trying, I got a new job as the Welding/Metal Fab teacher at Halls High School here in Knoxville! It is a 2 part class that you can take 3 times. There's "Core", where I drill shop safety, method, and tool identification into their heads, then there's Welding/Fab 1, and they can come back, learn even more, and mentor the first timers. We plan on building some crazy stuff in there, a junior dragstet chassis, pro-mod chassis with a really dumb body like a Darsun 210 or something, maybe a couple rock bouncers... Plus modifying all my buddies' crawlers.

Downside- gotta cut myself off on the hot chubbies thread. :'( And stop poking fun at :afro: .

But looking foward to it regardless! :woot:

The Luke and I were discussing teacher names for you and came up with the following:

Mr. Fab
Dr. Tube
Mr. Welder
Mr. 35%
Captain Bender

Excited for you to start off on your new venture! Get the shop kiddos to work on my trailer sometime too.

Re: Re: Mr. 5BrosFab

Dude, you'd better become a coach or something. Otherwise them snot nose kids are going to call you "Mr.". You gonna let that happen?

They can call me what all my buddies call me. I'm the Dude. Or Duder, His Dudeness, or El Duderino, if you're not into the whole brevity thing. :dblthumb:

But seriously, everybody here calls me Duder or El Duderino, so that'll be just fine. As long as they say Sir. I say it ALOT, it better be said back! Sir or :gtfo: :****:

I kinda dig the whole Dude thing, love some Jeff Bridges in The Big Lebowski. I am really gonna miss the thickness which has been brought to this place! I wish you well.

Thanks y'all! But the thick chick thread aint goin' nowhere! I just can't be posting in there, kids got the google nowadays and can find everything you ever did on the innerwebs. Just gotta be careful I reckon. thumb.gif

5BrothersFabrication said:
Thanks y'all! But the thick chick thread aint goin' nowhere! I just can't be posting in there, kids got the google nowadays and can find everything you ever did on the innerwebs. Just gotta be careful I reckon. thumb.gif
What you do in your personal time is none of their buisness as long as its legal.

R u goin 2 stop **** goats u sick ****
If they can say ****** I think its ok for u to say it
When are you going to learn how to weld or r u goin off the do what I say not what I do

ridered3 said:
Is it legal to be a bammer fan when living in Knoxville???
Nice avatar change by the way.
Damn straight! And thanks!
payne97 said:
When are you going to learn how to weld or r u goin off the do what I say not what I do
Well, as for the goats, Bug-EJ says what I do in my personal time... :flipoff1:
And I really need to figure that whole welding thing out before I start!

payne97 said:

RobbyBobby says that welderin is easy. Just need a car battery or two, some Dollar General coat hangers and then tack tack tack tack tack tack