• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My bouncer time-lapse build video

Cool build, really dig some of those rolled tubes. Why no air bumps in the rear after all that?

Thank you all, it was a lot of work! But I enjoyed it. I modified my HF tube roller to work with an electric pipe threader and my tube bender is also air over hydraulic.

94xjsport94 said:
Cool build, really dig some of those rolled tubes. Why no air bumps in the rear after all that?

I had the timbren bump stops already, so I thought I would use them for the rear. I regret my decision now and I'll eventually change them out. The front air bumps are a lot better and smoother than the timbren's.

That was cool video. It is very cool you took the time to document the build. Now post up a video of it getting broke in.

that's bad as hell just find a higher gear and lets see some wheel speed that motor wants to talk thumb.gif

Thanks, I live in southern Ontario Canada, right at the border with upstate NY. I plan on being back to RC in May, pm me if you would like to join us.

Wow. I didn't realize people came from that far away. I'm about 45 min away from it. Thanks for the invite, I'll hit you up if I'm able