• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nashville peeps

felipecj said:
Last time I was there for a bachelor party we went to a dueling piano bar. I had a ball there.
yea that's the Big Bang. That's one of our favorite spots. I just always forget to tell people about it.

The Stage on Broadway is usually a good spot for live music but can get packed quick along with wiskey bent. I would look up what all is going on that weekend first. If a big concert is going on Broadway will be packed and cabs get outrageous

erok131 said:
The Stage on Broadway is usually a good spot for live music but can get packed quick along with wiskey bent. I would look up what all is going on that weekend first. If a big concert is going on Broadway will be packed and cabs get outrageous
don't do cabs, uber everywhere, the city also has free golf carts that will take you anywhere you just tip the driver, ours was awesome and drove us all over the place showing us neat places, I recommend staying at the aloft, I got an awesome deal there via Priceline.

As mentioned above, Hyatt place is nice. Tootsies rooftop is pretty cool, as well as Acme.

For food on Broadway, hit up Broadway Brewhouse and get a couple orders of the brisket quesadillas. On the west end, off Broadway, The Row has delicious breakfast. Hattie Bs is awesome for some good chicken. Spicy. Gets packed though.

I had kinda planned on the Uber route if we don't end up staying within walking distance. I'd prefer to park the car Friday morn and not start it again until we leave Sunday.

Anyone been on the showboat? Their schedule doesn't go past New Years online, wondering if that's the last trip of the season or something

peg leg poker if you like ribs! Hattie b's is a win and Broadway in general will be your nightlife. Omni hotel is good but that's a long walk. Big Bang is a nice relaxed bar scene. Also go see the Parthenon it's interesting.