• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nashville Rubber & Gasket Co

hwmiller

Anyone ever heard of this company? I was invited to their 50th year celebration and was just wondering if anyone knows them or does business with them?

Yea I do good bit of business with then they have stores all over the south and they are all named after the town where it is located for example my store is shoals rubber and gasket they sell hoses and cut rubber as well as fittings

I am not a customer of theirs but they told me to stop by. They said they have tours of the business, drinks, and foods so I guess I might as well.

Been dealing with them for almost 25 years. They are kinda like McMaster Carr or Grainger of the rubber business. Not always the best price but you get it quick and they know what you are asking for. thumb.gif

I had an awesome time looking at all the old and new equipment. I enjoyed learning about the process the company goes through to make the final products. Don Garner, the owner of this division took the the time to personally speak with me about the operation. He told me how the company started with a man driving to each business and cutting gaskets by hand out of the trunk of his car. The whole process was very interest to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk