• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

National Call To Boycott Target

BPINAZ

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/20/target-use-bathroom-your-gender-identity.html

I, and a lot of others, are making a national request to boycott all Target stores. Not only is this wrong, but it will lead to sexual predators using public bathrooms as their hunting grounds.

For anyone who wants to argue about it, first consider these factors:

1. Homosexuals have become a protected class
2. It's now federal law that EVERYONE has to support/agree to their marriage
3. Your rights as a heterosexual are being comprised. In fact, we have lost our rights all together
4. The rights and freedoms of Christians have been comprised

If we allow this to happen, by this time next year another more perverted ideology will be forced upon us.

I hate target anyways. But you should check out the laws Mississippi just passed. Complete opposite direction. You can legally post signs in your business that say no gays allowed. Don't have to rent, lease, or sell a house to them either.

creepycrawly said:
I hate target anyways. But you should check out the laws Mississippi just passed. Complete opposite direction. You can legally post signs in your business that say no gays allowed. Don't have to rent, lease, or sell a house to them either.

That's awesome! A bill to squash the tranny shitter laws was just shot down in Tennessee. I highly doubt Haslam will see another term.

creepycrawly said:

Well, that puts a smile on my face.......freakin awesome!

Well I guess this means when someone drops a bomb in the men's I can go drop a douce in the women's?

Craig_c said:
Well I guess this means when someone drops a bomb in the men's I can go drop a douce in the women's?

This is a very grey area. Target's policy doesn't supersede state law and that could land you in jail depending on where you are. Additionally, it could land you on the sex offender registry. :****:

I'll not be the Guinea pig for any of the wonky social policies. At the same time, if a chick wants to use the men's room, it isn't going to bother me. I am not shy at all. Tell me how to spell your name and I'll write it in the urinal.

I am not a parent, but if I were and I had a little girl that was old enough to go in the ladies room on her own, this policy shift would make me super uncomfortable just because some pervert dude could go in the ladies room and there isn't anything (legally) that you could do about it. I know the same could be said of a boy in the men's room, but at least I could supervise in there. Huge reason I don't and won't have kids. This world is not a fit place to raise children in my opinion and I have no desire to perpetuate the human race.

creepycrawly said:
This is a very grey area. Target's policy doesn't supersede state law and that could land you in jail depending on where you are. Additionally, it could land you on the sex offender registry. :****:

I'll not be the Guinea pig for any of the wonky social policies. At the same time, if a chick wants to use the men's room, it isn't going to bother me. I am not shy at all. Tell me how to spell your name and I'll write it in the urinal.

I am not a parent, but if I were and I had a little girl that was old enough to go in the ladies room on her own, this policy shift would make me super uncomfortable just because some pervert dude could go in the ladies room and there isn't anything (legally) that you could do about it. I know the same could be said of a boy in the men's room, but at least I could supervise in there. Huge reason I don't and won't have kids. This world is not a fit place to raise children in my opinion and I have no desire to perpetuate the human race.
Just toss on a wig and follow her in. I hear the ladies rooms are nice anyway. Fountains and pillows and angels playing harps...

In all seriousness, as a food worker years ago who had to clean both bathrooms....the woman's was always the worst. The worst smell I've ever had to smell came from the woman's, I refused to go in that night!

Craig_c said:
In all seriousness, as a food worker years ago who had to clean both bathrooms....the woman's was always the worst.

As someone who owns 4 public restrooms, I wholeheartedly agree. 9 out of 10 times people decorate the walls with feces it's in the women's room. I've had to hire professional clean up crews to fix my women's restroom before. Never the men's. Women are ****ing psychopaths.

As for Target, I never shop there anyway.

creepycrawly said:
You really need to read the law again. That's not what the law says at all. you can't refuse to serve gay people in most business settings. A persons sexuality has nothing to do with ordering a cheeseburger or grocery shopping. Preachers cat be forced to marry gay couples because it is against their religious views, bakers don't have to make a wedding cake for gay couples if it is against their religious views, religious organizations do not have to adopt out a child to a gay couple. This law is based on certain situations. It als says a person can't stop a gay couple from getting this service from other places.

socsmm6 said:
You really need to read the law again. That's not what the law says at all. you can't refuse to serve gay people in most business settings. A persons sexuality has nothing to do with ordering a cheeseburger or grocery shopping. Preachers cat be forced to marry gay couples because it is against their religious views, bakers don't have to make a wedding cake for gay couples if it is against their religious views, religious organizations do not have to adopt out a child to a gay couple. This law is based on certain situations. It als says a person can't stop a gay couple from getting this service from other places.

Ehhh....Ill concede part of that point. You can't say no gays allowed in your business...but you can post a sign in your bakery that says "No wedding cakes for gays". You can also say "We don't hire gays".

The part about renting, leasing, or selling a house is spot-on though.

patooyee said:
As someone who owns 4 public restrooms, I wholeheartedly agree. 9 out of 10 times people decorate the walls with feces it's in the women's room. I've had to hire professional clean up crews to fix my women's restroom before. Never the men's. Women are ****ing psychopaths.

As for Target, I never shop there anyway.

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

creepycrawly said:
Ehhh....Ill concede part of that point. You can't say no gays allowed in your business...but you can post a sign in your bakery that says "No wedding cakes for gays". You can also say "We don't hire gays".

The part about renting, leasing, or selling a house is spot-on though.
And your still wrong. If your sexuality has nothing to do with your job then you can't be legally turned down for a job. Religious organizations don't have to hire you but the burger joint still has to give you equal consideration. The part about renting, leasing, or selling has to do with religious organizations. Read the whole thing not just little parts of it
I do agree with you on one thing, Target sux.

Re:

Go in a women's restroom in bar, that is another level of nasty.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

Anti-discrimination laws are discriminatory themselves and in a free society have no place in the private business sector.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

socsmm6 said:
And your still wrong. If your sexuality has nothing to do with your job then you can't be legally turned down for a job. Religious organizations don't have to hire you but the burger joint still has to give you equal consideration. The part about renting, leasing, or selling has to do with religious organizations. Read the whole thing not just little parts of it

No, Sir. you should read the whole thing.

SECTION 4. (1) The state government shall not take any discriminatory action against a religious organization wholly or partially on the basis that such organization:

(b) Makes any employment-related decision including, but not limited to, the decision whether or not to hire, terminate or discipline an individual whose conduct or religious beliefs are inconsistent with those of the religious organization, based upon or in a manner consistent with a sincerely held religious belief or moral conviction described in Section 3 of this act; or

(c) Makes any decision concerning the sale, rental, occupancy of, or terms and conditions of occupying a dwelling or other housing under its control, based upon or in a manner consistent with a sincerely held religious belief or moral

"Religious organization" means:
(b) A religious group, corporation, association, school, or educational institution, ministry, order, society or similar entity, regardless of whether it is integrated or affiliated with a church or other house of worship; and
c) An officer, owner, employee, manager, religious leader, clergy or minister of an entity or organization described
in this subsection (4).

The thing that pisses me off about the ****, is not the fact that they are trans gender ****ers out there. It's the fact that they try and make me accept it and I need to be sensitive to their goddamn feelings. **** THAT ****.

easleycrawler said:
The thing that pisses me off about the ****, is not the fact that they are trans gender ****ers out there. It's the fact that they try and make me accept it and I need to be sensitive to their goddamn feelings. **** THAT ****.

This is the beginning my friend....just the beginning