• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Near flop on the stair step at reiter!

I always just drive straight through it.... no funny business cutting left or right, as soon as you feel that front tire pick, keep going and the rear will bring it back down. Going down is not so fun though. :D

Went up there sunday morning and i had a slightly differant problem. I decided to try to turn right slightly then got high centered on the rock, i should have known better but thaught i would try something differant. Rhonda with RubyJeep (the red jeep in the top photo) and Leo with WugJeep made it fine. Both are 2 dr Wrangler Rubicons with Teraflex 2.5 Budget boost.

Are you guys all locked front and rear? I think the fact my front wont pull me up that next rock has a lot to do with it. The back just spins and hops, and the front on the dirt spins while the front on the rock just sits there.

~T.J.

Never had an issue of rolling on that obstacle....:eeek:

How I normally go into that obstacle.
I didn't make it this day since I was running 3wd and thanks to my vacuum disco (R.I.P.) I wasn't able to get both front tires to pull me up.
IMG_2954Medium.jpg

Are you guys all locked front and rear? I think the fact my front wont pull me up that next rock has a lot to do with it. The back just spins and hops, and the front on the dirt spins while the front on the rock just sits there.

~T.J.

Yeah you definitely need to be locked front and rear,

unless you have enough flex to not lift a tire.

Going down it could be done without lockers...

I rolled straight over the rock cliff there like 2 1/2 times like a year ago after i had already made it over it a couple of weekends before

I always just drive straight through it.... no funny business cutting left or right, as soon as you feel that front tire pick, keep going and the rear will bring it back down. Going down is not so fun though. :D

Yessiree....straight up the middle..unlocked. Going down is way more fun....In my rig at least:fawkdancesmiley:

My old wrangler went over it fine but my buddy couldnt get his sammi over it so I did it for him with lots of throttle open front and rear. We thought it was gonna tip too. Coming back over it with no brakes was fun too. We tore a brakeline going over it up hill. I did break a leaf spring on it with the yj though.

It is very easy end up in a bad spot there. I have never had a problem just driving right over it. Here is Supsa after a very near roll.

That looked nasty. How the hell did he manage to get way over there?

Been there.

Try going down it, at night. Its way more fun.

"Gas it Bill, Gas it!!!!!"

"Whoa ****!"

BOOM!!!CRASH!!!!!:haha: :haha: :haha:

Ive been down it during the day and night. If you ask me, down is allot less freaky than going up. :) Here is a picture of the guy at the end of our train going down it at night.

l_a20db5802ba50eebe7bc25fa2868c499.jpg

And here is the vid of my lame ass TJ doing the stair step. My flex isnt good enough to not pull a tire. :rb:

[youtube]V8Vnydpgshw[/youtube]:masturbanana[1]: :masturbanana[1]:

Last edited:

Latest posts