• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Need 6lug 14b

84turbotoy

As it reads if you guys can look out for one, they came in 88 to 98 1/2 ton diesels and light duty 2500. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sent with telegraph

Gonna put it in the rear of my truggy. What's the wms measurement off that front axle I got from you?

Sent with telegraph

TBItoy said:
The semi float 14 bolts are all over the pull a part yards around here. $60-75

And are also a total piece of ****, they have nothing in common with the full floater 14's........find yourself a c&c 14 bolt and take the hubs and axleshafts to a machinist and get them turned down and drilled for 6 lug

65-ish" on my old housing

Neal3000 said:
And are also a total piece of ****, they have nothing in common with the full floater 14's........find yourself a c&c 14 bolt and take the hubs and axleshafts to a machinist and get them turned down and drilled for 6 lug

65-ish" on my old housing

X2

If I had a 9.5" 14 bolt laying around, and it was the right gear ratio, and I needed a full width 6 lug rear axle....

I'd sell it to someone with a 1/2 ton silverado so they could replace the 10 bolt. :flipoff1:

TBItoy said:
X2

If I had a 9.5" 14 bolt laying around, and it was the right gear ratio, and I needed a full width 6 lug rear axle....

I'd sell it to someone with a 1/2 ton silverado so they could replace the 10 bolt. :flipoff1:

And i'm not 100% sure that it would be an upgrade over the 10 bolt lol