• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a Vehicle Shipped from WA to TN

DirtyEC

I need to have a Jeep shipped from Puyallup, Washington to Middle Tennessee. I have a quote for $1,300 from a trucking company that can deliver it by November 1st. Has anyone shipped a vehicle from the West Coast to the Southeast before? Any companies you would recommend? If you have any recommendations, call or text me 931-3O8-7746.

That doesn't sound bad coming from Washington.

You can get them here (SC) from Cali for around 800 but that is a common route. Check with Ready Auto Transport. I used them all the time when in the car business and they were always very reasonable and dependable.

Puyallup is about 20 min from me, I'd bring it to ya but if I was heading your way I'd be bringing one of my rigs ;D you buying this jeep? Got a pic I might know it

If POR can get it another 7 hours to me, I could probably get it to Colorado, then the next guy jump in..we'll get it in chunks :dblthumb: I think that price is pretty decent actually. I shipped a car to a buddy, 2000k mi away in IL and it was about $900, but then the same company quoted me $1000 to ship a car that I was seriously considering purchasing in Oklahoma, 1500k miles to me. I asked about the rate difference and they said it depends a lot on high traffic transit routes. The company was Suncoast Auto transport. They took care of me well.

DirtMonkey said:
If POR can get it another 7 hours to me, I could probably get it to Colorado, then the next guy jump in..we'll get it in chunks :dblthumb: I think that price is pretty decent actually. I shipped a car to a buddy, 2000k mi away in IL and it was about $900, but then the same company quoted me $1000 to ship a car that I was seriously considering purchasing in Oklahoma, 1500k miles to me. I asked about the rate difference and they said it depends a lot on high traffic transit routes. The company was Suncoast Auto transport. They took care of me well.

I'll even be a nice guy I'll get it to Colorado and me and dirt monkey will test out the 4 wheel drive on CRAWLORADO'S awesome rock trails for ya! booyang

POR said:
Puyallup is about 20 min from me, I'd bring it to ya but if I was heading your way I'd be bringing one of my rigs ;D you buying this jeep? Got a pic I might know it

I'm working out a deal on it now. Heres a pic of it. It's at the Chevrolet dealership. You wanna deliver it? Some good riding around these parts.

DirtyEC said:
I'm working out a deal on it now. Heres a pic of it. It's at the Chevrolet dealership. You wanna deliver it? Some good riding around these parts.

DirtyEC said:

If I could make that happen right now I'd do it in a heartbeat! Puyallup Chevy is a pretty good dealer, I've bought a couple trucks from them and have good experiences with them. Nice jeep I like it