• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need aluminum fuel cell made

Kidd1

I am looking for someone reasonable to make a aluminum fuel cell for me. I have talked to boyd welding and wide open design and was hoping to be a little cheaper than them. It is just a rectangular fuel cell nothing spectacular. Thanks for any help.

Contact Wayne at RCI, they can make a fuel cell of any size. They had some problems in the past but stand behind their stuff and warranty it long after the sale.

http://rciracing.com

Don't get an rci. They are really thin, and a good cell will cost a little but be worth it in the end.

Give me a yell with your dimensions. We work with aluminum sometimes. Located in the Oak Ridge area.

Or you could get them other Scott county fabrimicators to whoop you one up. They done an awesome job on the Ftoy molaugh

I've heard bad things about the RCI cells too but guess I've got one of the good ones. :dunno: Running a 15 gallon cell in mine thats been rolled and flopped and I haven't had any problems yet.

If you get material and get it bent up I can weld it for you. I'm in Karns/Claxton. Pm me and I give you places to try.

Toddy

I bought an RCI off of ebay then it sat in the shop for 2 yrs before using it, it started leaking about 2 months after being installed. So I contacted Wayne thru an email and he warrantied it with no receipt with a new one, not only did he transfer my aluminum fuel pump ring, he also made it 2 inches shorter to work with the TJ fuel pump. All it cost me was shipping to him and I had it back in 8 business days. He said they will make changes to any of their cells for 50.00 over purchase price.