• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need hauling from Oneida TN to North AL

5onrocks

I need a SBF motor transported from Oneida TN to Decatur AL or close. I'm willing to pay someone for the trouble but not what it would cost me to drive up there and back. If you are in the area or traveling in this direction you could get your gas and food paid for. If not I will go get it in a couple weeks.

Thanks,

Micah

If that's headed to me, it would be thirty minutes south in Cullman. That's still on 65 though.

If someone will get it to adventure i live 45 min. from decature and 20 min from cullman and work 10 mins from decature

It's coming to Decatur. Thanks for the offers, if I can only find someone for the other leg of the trip.....

In the next. Couple of weeks, I am driving to your town to pick up a SBF and headed back to Cullman. Might see what we can figure out.

lowbudgetjunk said:
For me personally.....anytime.....can't speak for above

I sent a message to the seller that I would be interested in the motor if the original person of the "wanted post" didn't take it. A day or two later I get a message saying it is still available and I bought it......I didn't try to step on anybody's toes. Sorry.

Gotcha. I'm from Fentress County (not too far from Oneida) so could pick it up and hall it down to the Franklin/Columbia TN area on my return trip, but I won't be back up there til either the weekend of August 31 or September 14.

ridered3 said:
Gotcha. I'm from Fentress County (not too far from Oneida) so could pick it up and hall it down to the Franklin/Columbia TN area on my return trip, but I won't be back up there til either the weekend of August 31 or September 14.

Let me know if you want to do it and what you want for your troubles. Franklin/ Columbia is a short haul.

Is it from buggy68?

If so, that is a **** move on his part. I posted the ad, contacted him to send a deposit or to pay in full. just that it would be a couple of weeks before i could head up and physically pick it up. He said that was fine and to text him to make arrangements. Turns out his motor is sold. That's why I thought it was a weird coincidence that a SBF was coming to Decatur from Oneida and not to Cullman.

If this isn't the case, disregard. If it is, you should have asked me if I was still interested as a courtesy, seeings how I put up the ad to find it in the first place. Poaching off of someone else's want ad is pretty shitty.

5onrocks said:
Let me know if you want to do it and what you want for your troubles. Franklin/ Columbia is a short haul.

Yeah it would help ya with a couple of hours haul and then we could figure it out from there if I needed to head further south with it.

hymemy3y.jpg

baje7ere.jpg

edaqumep.jpg

Sound like the same guy?

The honorable thing to do would be to get it to Cullman, the place where the whole process started. The ad is only a few days old.