• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need help finding replacement joint

juicetenn

Does anybody know of a joint like this?

Talk to the guy that built the jeep we own now. And he said all the joints that are not heim joints at these ballistic fabrication joints, but trying to get ahold of them and no one is answering. Looked up reviews on online and nothing but bad news. It's a build able joint. One of the retaining ring come out and bent. Any help is appreciated!! Just hope I don't have to put all new joints under this thing.
d6c817226c2dee0d025fb8a81a33510e.jpg
d350c5fb5e12e30b253499dc5f68cded.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Don't believe everything you read. Do you have builder joints or the forged joints with the threaded end? Myself and 3 other rigs all run the forged joints with no issues, but none of us have ever run the injection molded races they discontinued years ago which is what people are complaining about when they say they are sloppy.

I've had people on the trail running 35" tires with a 4 banger tell me to throw them all in the garbage because they suck. It was good entertainment. :rolf:

And to add, they are out west, I've always had best luck calling in the afternoon, even at 6pm EST.

Re:

I'm going go talk to wide open designs tomorrow and see what they can do.

I rebuilt a whole set of those a couple years back I just pressed the plate back flat and put new bushings in and tightened them up. Got the bushings from essentially offroad.

Re:

I went to wide open design and just got heim joints and all that. just start replacing the joints two at a time till I get them all changed.